Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. (711 Views)

Please Who Has A Monetized Youtube Channel For Sale. / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / Please I Have A Monetized Youtube Channel For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. by nuamike: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
I would create a website for you, monetize it and help manage it for one month. I would charge you 1k for us to start and then you would pay me 9k after you receive your first payment.
You would be responsible for sharing the posts so that you get enough views for the websites.
Depending on how effective you get persons on your blog, with the monetization strategy you should be able to earn a minimum 0f 40k.

If you're in search of a content writer of any sort I'm also the man for the job.
If you're in search of a website designer I'm also the guy for the job.

message me on whats app or call me on: 08112864033
Re: Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. by kajoula(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
nuamike:
I would create a website for you, monetize it and help manage it for one month. I would charge you 1k for us to start and then you would pay me 9k after you receive your first payment.
You would be responsible for sharing the posts so that you get enough views for the websites.
Depending on how effective you get persons on your blog, with the monetization strategy you should be able to earn a minimum 0f 40k.

If you're in search of a content writer of any sort I'm also the man for the job.
If you're in search of a website designer I'm also the guy for the job.

message me on whats app or call me on: 08112864033

40k ina month or throughout the year ?
Re: Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. by nuamike: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
kajoula:

40k ina month or throughout the year ?
In a month.
Re: Own A Monetized Website That Can Earn You 40k+. by Alfredfemi: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wow!
Let's get started then

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farming Business Training / Trade-nigeria / Toshiba Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.