Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images (37966 Views)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / ANPR Cameras In Lagos: These Are All You Need To Know - Exclusive Images / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Alejobs: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by heyihola: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
AutoReportNG2:
Remember on Monday, we broke the news that the Lagos State Government is embarking on a temporary repair of the Mile 2-Apapa Road thereby closing the road to fast track the repairs.

The ongoing palliative work is handled by Hi-tech construction company on the service lane at Sunrise under bridge inward Mile 2 on the Apapa Tin can Island Mile Oshodi expressway

The main carriageway of the expressway has been closed to traffic from outward coconut bus stop to Berger/Mile 2 to allow for palliative work on the service lane to ease outward movement of articulated vehicles while the construction of the main carriage is commencing as well. The palliative work is expected to end by 12 midnight today, this will help to make the road motorable for all road users in this axis.

AutoReportNG got some exclusives on how work is going on this road and this may interest you.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fB0ZAz3WXxs/XQpr5gs3OuI/AAAAAAAAcx8/NUTjTGEW0yUS-8yRZbcOVDtkMFWOo8w-QCLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_010_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Z2_tUHnbcqg/XQprlBBDKmI/AAAAAAAAcxU/RsQClJ5jTGEUcadN550RTGJoHQ6wZuN8wCLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sIohCbPUm2c/XQprmRaYyEI/AAAAAAAAcxc/9R3Y7MK3nfQYyjGrItxOxfU-mebN-JH9ACLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xdZT6MVmIcQ/XQprmJF6TFI/AAAAAAAAcxY/WTxqFrl9O1w3sS3V2lILUqammoh4-6msACLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9AA8p1DroPQ/XQprsUrhpQI/AAAAAAAAcxg/WmwCZn3u24g4Q5Y-q9xsVmjAeYjP1daCgCLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-c8qHInvsSzg/XQpru0vycrI/AAAAAAAAcxo/J1CDkApmKKkMjbzFyG-3uKG3rjobXfE9ACLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fB0ZAz3WXxs/XQpr5gs3OuI/AAAAAAAAcx8/NUTjTGEW0yUS-8yRZbcOVDtkMFWOo8w-QCLcBGAs/s1600/Apapa_Reconstrcution_Lagos_010_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/mile2-apapa-road-construction-these-are.html

Why are you showing this kind of nonsense on nairaland. Is it a big deal to repair or reconstruct road? I pity my country.
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by nokatakata: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine say Oyinbo nor dey this world. We for suffer well well for this Africa. Tufiakwa
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Urchman200: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Most of these bridges where built by the military government, this current civilian government is not meant to developed the country. Only sharing of money of money and their supporters continue to languish in abject poverty.
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by ojtech8291: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Whatever is not possible in 100 days will be possible for you in 30 days my humble Governor. Carry on God is on your side!
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
IDnoble1:
This is what we call working system, work should always be in progress even when there is a change of power or transition.
Who do we say is behind this now? Ambode or Sanwo? Lagos really means business.

Initial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by TheTourist: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
ceasare:

Only if they will....seems like it's only apapa oshodi that hv issue in Lagos.

Simply because the electorate there "didn't vote for them" sad
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Bifrost: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
IDnoble1:
This is what we call working system, work should always be in progress even when there is a change of power or transition.

Let them mean the business do something about the badagry expressway... that road is a death trap... from Mile 2 — Festac gate — Abule Ado — Iyanaba all the way to Okoko...
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Kennydoc(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
IDnoble1:

God punish lack of exposure!
It's well with you.
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good
But they should beware of tonnes of naked multicolored contaminated human shits deposited alon the roadside towards mile 2 from apapa.

What I saw last time I passed there on foot still linger in my mind up till now. The shits are like small small islands with different shapes and heights.

Some of the shits are monochronic while some are colored, some looked poisonous has flies avoid them. One can easily tell the present and the future of the shit owners... ah! you will fear when you see what crawls out of human belle.

I hope JB will not stop the work once they see those shits.

good night ma
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by goodnewsbabe: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by ddeola: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2019
BAD government ! Still una vote for dem to kontinuu. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by 3stacks: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2019
evilive:
Good
But they should beware of tonnes of naked multicolored contaminated human shits deposited alon the roadside towards mile 2 from apapa.

What I saw last time I passed there on foot still linger in my mind up till now. The shits are like small small islands with different shapes and heights.

Some of the shits are monochronic while some are colored, some looked poisonous has flies avoid them. One can easily tell the present and the future of the shit owners... ah! you will fear when you see what crawls out of human belle.

I hope JB will not stop the work once they see those shits.

good night ma

Chai! That is some shits
Re: Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images by Epianist05: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2019
This is the passage way to one of the federal government's major source of income... it's really a shame...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo / 5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.