Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian (16383 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates / Ogbeni Adan, Instagram Comedian Stabbed By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by EmagNig(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Instagram comedian Okiki DFT has alleged that some officers of the Nigeria Police Force stole his customized necklace and wristwatch after arresting him.

While reacting to his colleague Funny Toheeb's report on his ordeal in the hands of police officers who arrested him and accused him of being a yahoo boy, Okiki wrote that he was arrested recently and asked to bail himself.

After negotiating with the officers, he was then ordered to make cash withdrawals at an ATM spot. But before then, they had taken his necklace and wristwatch from him.

They however sped off with in their van after he turned his back at them when making cash withdrawal at the ATM.

He wrote:

Naso in my birthday on my way to @naijaloadedcomng interview that I was already late for , I now rushed down from a school after my presentation and test and then at igboefun on the island after I was coming from my house at lekki , they double crossed me, and then my Taxify as per say we never buy car yet.

So they stopped my Taxify and then instructed that I should come down Naso me I just say wo Baba I no Dey come down make dem search what ever dem won search for inside the ride so they did and then they were taking time and then their boss got down from their van and then instructed that I should go into the van so I just said aii let me just comply with them so I don’t waste more time cuz I was already late for my interview and then they pointed their AKs at me and then I just followed them so I won’t die.

So I entered their van and then they searched my stuffs in the car and then they drove me down to national theater inside the annoying island traffic and then to cut the long story of interrogations and shii they now collected my phone my custom Okiki chain and my wristwatch and said I should go and settle them and then I said aii they should give me my stuffs they said no why that ?

And I was like ah ahhnnn !!!! Like brooo why!!! So I said aii one of them would follow me and then they said” ah ahnn no ooo you won make people Dey snap us or me Dey put for internet “ and then as we argued I just said no they should at least give me my phone and then we argued over that one too and then I later collected only the phone.

As I turned to go to the ATM and then I looked back for them they had already drove off with my chains and wristwatch and they wore bullet proof vests to cover their names and then I couldn’t capture it to remember...., we are all mad in this country !!!!!

https://lailasnews.com/police-officers-stole-my-wristwatch-and-necklace-comedian-okiki/

1 Share

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by PreciousProsper: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol. Watch as they come after you.
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by andrew444(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is not news

Nigerian youths face this everyday of their life and they now see it as a normal thing ,so why are you ranting because you are a celebrity I have never heard of ?

You know how many youths force men don embarrass?

Because you be celebrity wey we no no ?

Abeg make we hear word

NEXT

4 Likes

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by stevewale(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
What a shame ... smh

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by letout: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by babamadiba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
I so much dislike those bunch of incompetent fools..

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by pagorino(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
War ray pirry.. Police no be our friends again but our enemies undecided

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by PotatoSalad(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
The guy behind the funny WhatsApp sticker grin

Oboy u dey try o. Winter clothing in hot summer angry

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kings09(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Naija is messed up.

Buhari sef.....

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Sholaco: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmm who be okiki again?

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Starkid3010(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
AND
THEN grin grin
uncountable!!

3 Likes

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Police are number one arm robbers we have in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by babamadiba(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=letout post=79491158] [na so
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by ElFabchuks(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Watch your back from now onwards bro.
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by timibare(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just wrist watch en necklace....u better thank God they didn't steal ur creativity en fame
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Pidginwhisper: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kings09(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
andrew444:
This is not news

Nigerian youths face this everyday of their life and they now see it as a normal thing ,so why are you ranting because you are a celebrity I have never heard of ?

NEXT
Just say u de envy d guy. His a celeb at his own level. Go n do ur own.

Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kaen1317: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerian Police are crooks and criminals everybody knows that. Meanwhile, bail is free.

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kerry57: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Omo�, no go report that case for police station oo. Bacos police go use baton do koti koti for ur head oo.lets avoid stories that touch oo. We know what our police force are capable of,no need for u to remind us.
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by nairalee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well, he'll recover the chain and wristwatch. He should just imagine he dashed one of his fans.

If dem for slap am tawai tawai tawai like all Nigerians always joke about Abi dem shoot am like every Nigerian musician dey always sing about e for be different matter now
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Mufasa27(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol who be this.... grin
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kaen1317: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
It's better u trust a rat with fish than to entrust anything of value with the Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rip English 1900-2019

2 Likes

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
We're all mad... we don't care oponu lipsrsealed
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by andrew444(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
kings09:

Just say u de envy d guy. His a celeb at his own level. Go n do ur own.

Buhari sef

I will never envy a rich man and this one is a very poor and unknown person

Wetin Buhari do you ? Lazy youth always blaming Buhari ,don't go and look for work

Smiles
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by bhella10: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Show us proof that Police stole your shii otherwise I don't believe you. We should watch what we post on social media just because we can.
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by pek(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Found it difficult comprehending what he wrote.
Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by 1759ademola(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
kaen1317:
It's better u trust a rat with fish than to entrust anything of value with the Nigerian Police.
You never see policeman wey dey steal another policeman's money, let alone you, a bloody civilian.
Pele.

1 Like

Re: Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian by kings09(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
andrew444:

I will never envy a rich man and this one is a very poor and unknown person

Wetin Buhari do you ? Lazy youth always blaming Buhari ,don't go and look for work

Smiles
Shior

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroys 21 Hectares Of Cannabis In Osun / EFCC Arrest Seven Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / NSCDC Arrests Serial POS Fraudster In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.