Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His (3089 Views)

Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / How To Do Your Jamb 2019 Mock Up Test Over And Over Again / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Anjollyzlov(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Teacher scores a JSS3 student zero in a social studies test over his definition of marriage, but Twitter users do not agree with the teacher's judgement

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by obaataaokpaewu: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
The handwriting is suspicious. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Born2Breed(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin The " They Start doing nonsense to have children" got me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Duchessree(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
lol grin
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Promotions: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oddly that's the summary of 9ja marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by chloride6: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
When did teachers begin to mark in blue ink?
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Luizkid(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why can't we call a spade a spade, will you be happy if your child gives such a dumb answer like this?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by peace0813(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Anjollyzlov:
Anjolasblogonline.com

Teacher scores a JSS3 student zero in a social studies test over his definition of marriage, but Twitter users do not agree with the teacher's judgement

Lol
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by gift2xl: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
At least not zero, she has the idea, but don't know how to arrange words in writing. Most humans needs encouragement to get to the pick, why others are selfencouraged. I learnt an important thing in life "don't underrate anyone" so as every woman has their own prime time. She might be having 50 out of 50, u don't know if tomorrow, of course there will be always tomorrow, she might be the most intelligent. I have friends like this, yesterday they knew nothing but today there brains are fire.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Kyrx(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
I would have scored the Pupil -10 out of that 10 marks which means the student is still owing me 10 marks from his next assessment, seriously guys lets be sincere, such answer coming from a Jss-33 student is just too dumb tbh. Many primary-5 pupils would perform better.

But again, the whole thing looks fake to me, in fact, most of the Twitter stories are fake, I don't take them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by bujebudanu1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Most of the public school students will surely define it like that.

Public school education in Nigeria is a waste of time and resources ( school land) they are usually big with bushes everywhere.

While there's a small kid on CNN advert giving speech on freedom.

That boy no go reach 6 years.

See wetin my naija pipu dey do

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kyrx:
I would have scored the Pupil -10 out of that 10 marks which means the student is still owing me 10 marks from his next assessment, seriously guys lets be sincere, such answer coming from a Jss-33 student is just too dumb tbh. Many primary-5 pupils would perform better.

But again, the whole thing looks fake to me, in fact, most of the Twitter stories are fake, I don't take them seriously.
I think it is real oh because I have seen worst things oh
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Gosj01(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Not bad! I would have given the child
3/10

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by APOPTOSIS: 3:34am On Jun 20, 2019
When did TEACHERS start scoring students zero without putting eyes and nose..?
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by ednut1(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Fake but perfect description of most 9ja marriages
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by marsoden: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2019
The teacher's writing an the student's writing are the same. Fake
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by franklingud(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
There is nothing one won't see in this country.

Lmao
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by franklingud(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
grin The " They Start doing nonsense to have children" got me.
Rotfl
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by respect80(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Anjollyzlov:
Anjolasblogonline.com

Whoever posted that story is a bloody LIAR!
Any child who is able to use the possessive pronoun "whose" properly, can never be as dumb as this.

My point >>>the whole story was fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by MobileGees: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kyrx:

You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you shut down cognitive reasonable thinking for a programmed one, it kills creativity

The students might not use textbook explanation but from her answers you can tell she totally understood what Marriage was and that is what test is all about.

If you understand the subject that was taught or not the students deserved am A but Nigerians prefer crammed textbook explanation even if you didn't understand the meaning!
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Kyrx(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria, you shut down cognitive reasonable thinking for a programmed one, it kills creativity

The students might not use textbook explanation but from her answers, you can tell she totally understood what Marriage was and that is what test is all about.

If you understand the subject that was taught or not the students deserved am A but Nigerians prefer crammed textbook explanation even if you didn't understand the meaning!

One of Nigeria problems? Definitely no.

I'm not asking for textbook definitions or similar crammed up work, but the illustration as presented by a J.S.S 3 Pupil is a big NO, the idea is presented in such a way that you would think it's coming from a primary 4 pupil.

And if that's a presentation of marriage in any community in Nigeria, then the community is headed to doom IMO. Marriage has VERY little or nothing to do with what was outlined there.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by Nuklex(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
I think the teacher is lady and she is single , above 30yrs
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by ksbusari(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
I like ideas. I would give him 4 and a half. the hand writing and a primary 4 pupil though. no correlation.
Re: Teacher Scores A JSS3 Student Zero In A Social Studies Test Over His by respect80(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kyrx:

One of Nigeria problems? Definitely no.

I'm not asking for textbook definitions or similar crammed up work, but the illustration as presented by a J.S.S 3 Pupil is a big NO, the idea is presented in such a way that you would think it's coming from a primary 4 pupil.

And if that's a presentation of marriage in any community in Nigeria, then the community is headed to doom IMO. Marriage has VERY little or nothing to do with what was outlined there.

Don't mind people jare...
It's very clear that the story was fabricated, but even if it wasn't, the whole language used in the student's explanation portrays a pervert in the making. This is different from understanding something but not being able to explain properly in which case it would have been fair to award him some marks.

(1) (Reply)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations / Canadian Universities And Colleges Without Toefl Or Gre / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.