Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara (13263 Views)

CBN Sacks all Executive Directors in NIRSAL / FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Lovechisom55: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State Wednesday dissolved the board of directors of all state-owned companies.

In addition, he also directed that the operations of their bank accounts be ” suspended until further notice” according to a statement by the Permanent secretary, General Services, Mr Adegboyega Mobolaji Odetokun, on behalf of the Secretary to the State Government, Mamman Sabba Jibril.

The affected companies included Kwara Hotels Ltd; Harmony Holdings Ltd; Harmony Securities Ltd; Harmony Investment and Trust Ltd; HHL Investment and Property Development Company Ltd; HHL Insurance Brokers Ltd; Harmony Courier and Logistics Ltd; Harmony Transport Services Ltd; Harmony Ventures and Supplies Ltd; and Harmony Facility Management Services Ltd.

Others were Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre Ltd: Kwara Football Academy; Ilorin Cargo Terminal Company Ltd; Patigi Regatta Motel Ltd; Kwara State Cashew Nuts Processing Company Ltd; Kwara State Tourism Kitchen Company Ltd; Kwara State Waste Management Ltd; and the International Aviation College, Ilorin.

“The Managing Director of each company is hereby directed to immediately hand over to the most senior management staff of the companies,” the statement added.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/abdulrazaq-sacks-board-directors-kwara/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Seetto: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
final mop up of saraki dynasty grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by sparog(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good work

Install you own stooges

That's how naija politics works anyway

grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by GentleMoney: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Iyajelili(f): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Here to deal with Saraki and his legacies. Imagine Saraki changing Kwara express to harmony express just to claim it.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fatality!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Sarolaj2010(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by OCTAVO: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by landmark86: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
I see Fashola & Ambode of Lagos in this man.
I see this man doing great & mighty things in Kwara State.

Big ups to you Mr Governor

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by wasuka14(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Action Governor. Gud one white wash all sarathief dynasty quick quick sir.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Badmus20(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'm deeply touch sir, not so many people get such important life changing information. i had to take a boat immediately to my village just to share dis precious information with my people.. Even the counsel of kings and chiefs were so impressed and grateful... thanks for sharing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Bfarm: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by ashantitope: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State Wednesday dissolved the board of directors of all state-owned companies.

In addition, he also directed that the operations of their bank accounts be ” suspended until further notice” according to a statement by the Permanent secretary, General Services, Mr Adegboyega Mobolaji Odetokun, on behalf of the Secretary to the State Government, Mamman Sabba Jibril.
Now you start the good work we support you go ahead and dismantle them all

The affected companies included Kwara Hotels Ltd; Harmony Holdings Ltd; Harmony Securities Ltd; Harmony Investment and Trust Ltd; HHL Investment and Property Development Company Ltd; HHL Insurance Brokers Ltd; Harmony Courier and Logistics Ltd; Harmony Transport Services Ltd; Harmony Ventures and Supplies Ltd; and Harmony Facility Management Services Ltd.

Others were Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre Ltd: Kwara Football Academy; Ilorin Cargo Terminal Company Ltd; Patigi Regatta Motel Ltd; Kwara State Cashew Nuts Processing Company Ltd; Kwara State Tourism Kitchen Company Ltd; Kwara State Waste Management Ltd; and the International Aviation College, Ilorin.

“The Managing Director of each company is hereby directed to immediately hand over to the most senior management staff of the companies,” the statement added.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/abdulrazaq-sacks-board-directors-kwara/
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by johnmartus(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ah which kind whala this governor want to put bukola to.many of these companies listed below wasn't exist bukola sold them very long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by bellooyin(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good Development

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Kingbenn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's my governor

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Damsyjay(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nice one my governor.. Ishe ya..big ups to you

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Thonee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Even him name na sack.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by new2012: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
johnmartus:
Ah which kind whala this governor want to put bukola to.many of these companies listed below wasn't exist bukola sold them very long time ago.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by goodnewsbabe: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by froze6(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Make kwara better our governor.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by henrysam(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
landmark86:
I see Fashola & Ambode of Lagos in this man.
I see this man doing great & mighty things in Kwara State.

Big ups to you Mr Governor
By the end of 4 years you will see that you were deceiving yourself.
Just keep my advice

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by manitoba(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
For some people, it's Ileya(time to go home) and for others, it's ijoya(time for celebration)

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by MrFly(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Christaind62844:
[sup][/sup]
if u make this much why bother us.... Enjoy ur winnings... Scammer
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku, I heard you're a lesbian
Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Lifestone(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Iyajelili:
Here to deal with Saraki and his legacies. Imagine Saraki changing Kwara express to harmony express just to claim it.
Sorry o ,is Saraki now the owner of the new company Hamony Express?. I thought Kwara is called State of Harmony? Why is Governor now dissolving a company belonging to Saraki? Check your mind abeg

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by Lifestone(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
johnmartus:
Haba, Lie Mohammed. So how come the Governor is dissolving the Board of Companies already sold by Bukola. I hate gullible people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara by johnmartus(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2019
It was managing by third party.
Lifestone:

Haba, Lie Mohammed. So how come the Governor is dissolving the Board of Companies already sold by Bukola. I hate gullible people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / Maina: Court Grants Bail To Ndume / IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.