Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa (14506 Views)

Odion Ighalo Signs Contract With Al-shabab Saudi FC / Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by danhiels(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2019
wow the way the media goes on about John Terry it seems as if he is actually the one doing the coaching at Aston Villa. like he is the one who gained promotion for them... legendary Player let it die there........ for now
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by amliftedhigher: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
And if you think am just a girlnextdoor wake up ,am a thick madam who owns her investment wt youngladies on my payroll..
.i came here to chill banning me for months for doing nothing is An assault to me ,n i wont take dat
For being a lesbian you are useless. Your kids are useless. Your stupid parents are useless. Your mumu husband is useless. You need to be forced to drink sniper. Believe me you are worthless. We are searching for people like you to be lynch and disgraced. You are smelling and dirty. You are a devil.
No mind me where do you based I have lesbian friends that will like to visit you.
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Zakiz: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Arsenal Striker Pierre Emerick shows beautiful of his family on his birthday..
Gabonese and Arsenal striker, Pierre Emetic Aubameyang, who turned celebrated is 30th birthday yesterday with is family Alysha Behague and their two sons have come out in style to celebrates his birthday in a ground style
See photos.
https://newszone.com.ng/arsenal-striker-pierre-emerick-shows-beautiful-of-his-family-on-his-birthday/
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Adaibeku(f): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2019
amliftedhigher:

For being a lesbian you are useless. Your kids are useless. Your stupid parents are useless. Your mumu husband is useless. You need to be forced to drink sniper. Believe me you are worthless. We are searching for people like you to be lynch and disgraced. You are smelling and dirty. You are a devil.
No mind me where do you based I have lesbian friends that will like to visit you.

What sort of being are u ,u just lynched me online ...nw u divert
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by TANID(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

What sort of being are u ,u just lynched me online ...nw u divert
He Just Divert To Find You After He Fall For You, I Think The Man Is In Love With You grin grin grin
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Adaibeku(f): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
He Just Divert To Find You After He Fall For You, I Think The Man Is In Love With You grin grin grin

He shud burn in hell wt his love...
All ladies are lesbians know it ,but keeps it silent
A lady is a being of fantasy n more espiacially advantures..
I suppose to keep silent ,but d lady's code says to be feared link terrible thing 2 ur person against ur enemy...thats wat i did now
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by TANID(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

He shud burn in hell wt his love...
All ladies are lesbians know it ,but keeps it silent
A lady is a being of fantasy n more espiacially advantures..
I suppose to keep silent ,but d lady's code says to be feared link terrible thing 2 ur person against ur enemy...thats wat i did now
Yes! Ladies Are Lesbians I Know That Very Well And I Know What Turned Them To Lesbian, That Really Make Sense To Me For You Not To Keep Sillent cool
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by GetCofOProperty: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to John Terry... He's truly an English legend and a veteran in the soccer game.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Call +2348027390046.
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Danwakae(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
And if you think am just a girlnextdoor wake up ,am a thick madam who owns her investment wt youngladies on my payroll..
.i came here to chill banning me for months for doing nothing is An assault to me ,n i wont take dat

Who banning u.

I mean stop lesbianism and get your self a good Preeq,

Weda thick or light madam, get urself a good Preeq and enjoy the natural swtness and feelings and not the fake lesbian's feeling.
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Adaibeku(f): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Danwakae:

Who banning u.

I mean stop lesbianism and get your self a good Preeq,

Weda thick or light madam, get urself a good Preeq and enjoy the natural swtness and feelings and not the fake lesbian's feeling.

Am married dear !
So no nid 4 ur advice
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Lokos239: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
pls help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Danwakae(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am married dear !
So no nid 4 ur advice

Ah!!... How can u be married and still be a lesbian ?

Something is missing in your marriage !!!.

Try to get things right, Lesbianism is not an option, not even for a thick married maddam like U.
Re: John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa by Bellomike: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Quoted In Grantland 79-0 Match Article / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Record Second Win Against Uzbekistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.