Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably (1338 Views)

O Pay Scam Please Don't Fall Victim This Number / Don’t Fall A Victim, This Are The New Method Ritualist Use For Kill / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
It took me a long time of reflections to put this piece together. First, let me thank my husband for the emotional support, the counseling and for his belief in the creator of heaven and earth which we call God or Allah.

The journey began in Auchi. We had travelled to Akure on a Monday, stayed with my husband’s relations in the outskirt of this ancient town. In the evening of Monday, we visited the palace for dinner, my husband being a close friend to son of the King.

On Tuesday, we left for Ibadan, via the Akure-Ilesa road. Our plan was that after attending the wedding in Auchi, we would travel with (my husband) to Lagos, stay for few weeks before returning abroad where I had lived with my husband and children for more than a decade. We were in the car of a close family friend, an accountant who gave his time and energy for our comfort.

We were five in the car, myself, my husband, our daughter, a lady who is my husband’s niece who had joined us in Akure with the hope of traveling with us to Lagos.

The driver accountant maintained a normal speed. He drove professionally. That gave me a lot of comfort and I felt I could find time to sleep a bit. My daughter was next to me, just 9. She was coming to Nigeria with me for the second time.

Shortly after the Ijare junction, the driver felt the wagon’s tires ruptured and decided to pack the car with the hope of changing the tires.

It was like a film. In a jiffy, motley crowd of armed men in military uniform came out of the bush. They fired at the boot of the car. Ahead of us, five of them came out of the bush, another two came from the rear. My daughter screamed: “Mummy, daddy, what’s going on”. There was no time to say a word. They marched us through into the bush, firing into the sky. They hit me on my chest, hit my daughter on her head, blood oozed. At this time, it was better to kill me. I shouted at one of the armed men. His response was hell. He went straight for my private part, tore my dress with his gun. The others ripped my dresses. I was left with my undies. My husband and my daughter started crying. Two of them dug their teeth into my breasts.

While attending a secondary school in Adamawa, I had lived with some Fulani, so I understand a few Fulani words. I started pleading, at least for my daughter. To my shock, at gun point, they removed the dress of my little girl, one of them carried her on his head as my baby struggled, shouting “Daddy, mummy, what’s going on. Help me.”

I could not help myself. We were marched for 9 hours. I was half naked. My daughter was totally naked. A felt her tears was like a stream of blood
Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I will never click that useless link. If you can't post it here then read and die alone. LMAO mumu blogger at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by udoakwa(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2019
who is fooling who here? y not post d complete story here?
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Mumu and Iberiberism can never finish in this forum
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I will never click that useless link. If you can't post it here then read and die alone. LMAO mumu blogger at it again

The major problem you have is lack of Common Sense

Who force you to click d link?
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2019
udoakwa:
who is fooling who here? y not post d complete story here?

Say No to narrow escape
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2019
benzems:

The major problem you have is lack of Common Sense

Who force you to click d link?
See painment cheesy
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
donziggyman:
See painment cheesy
Uchu
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
benzems:

Uchu
gba gi
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2019
donziggyman:
gba gi

Ewu Congo
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2019
benzems:

Ewu Congo
ezi bida. Ewu Gambia
Re: A Story From Kidnappers' Victim: This Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably by benzems(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
donziggyman:
ezi bida. Ewu Gambia

Okogboro Okoko

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife Stays With Her Corpse For Three Days In Anambra (video) / Nigerian Woman Who Was Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Milk, Speaks Out / Police Officer Shot A Gun At Customers In Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.