Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) (1521 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Ayodele70: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
An old Nigerian woman down with cancer has requested to see her 'pikin' Davido.

A video shared online shows a man asking her what she wishes for, and she replied saying she just wants to see the singer and have him sing for her, that her cancer will 'die'.

Asked what is her wish, she said;

"Leave me jor, na today I begin tell you the wish? I don dey tell two of una say make una bring my pikini Davido. Because me I no want designer, I no want Ferrari. But if him sing for my bedside, the cancer go die."

Davido has now reacted by posting the video of the woman, telling his fans to look for her. He wrote;

"Please find this beautiful woman for me ... �"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/davido-reacts-as-old-lady-with-cancer-makes-wish-to-see-him-video.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Person wey suppose to dey wish to see Jesus before she see death undecided
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by delugajackson: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wonder when Davido became a pastor or a physician. I can't believe anyone would make such request as a dying wish. Its not like he sings impactful or meaningful songs.

No be better cancer dey worry you if not you would have jumped out of your sick bed to meet T.B Joshua and seek healing for the ailment that has bedeviled you. Nonsense and Davido's frog voice.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Rednaxelot: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
olaBC007:
Person wey suppose to dey wish to see Jesus before she see death undecided
Jesus dey this earth?

Na heaven Jesus dey, and she needs dying to see him.

Na Davido dey this earth, let her see him

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Rednaxelot: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
delugajackson:
Davido has a penchant for not fulfilling promises.
He is still trying his best.
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Jesus dey this earth?

Na heaven Jesus dey, and she needs dying to see him.

Na Davido dey this earth, let her see him
Ur logic ehn.... As a dying person, has she given her life to Christ??
That's what I meant, wise up man
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by czarina(f): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
delugajackson:
I wonder when Davido became a pastor or a physician. I can't believe anyone would make such request as a dying wish. Its not like he sings meaningful songs.

No be better cancer dey worry you if not you would have jumped out of your sick bed to meet T.B Joshua and seek healing for the ailment that has bedeviled you. Nonsense and Davido's frog voice.
You Nigerians are something else... This is more like a last wish for her (GOD FORBID)

And you think she hasn't been praying? And you think everyone who goes to TB Joshua returns healed? And you think she can't personally pray her way to her miracle?

Just relax, things are not always what they seem. I hope David finds her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by daddytime(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
So beautiful and touching.

I no wan designer I no wan Ferrari...

We can all touch lives positively in our very little ways.
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by DrChukzy(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2019
olaBC007:
Ur logic ehn.... As a dying person, has she given her life to Christ?? That's what I meant, wise up man
Shut up your oversabi mouth.

How are you sure she is yet to give her life to Christ Mumuni

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Wizkid fans will surely bombard this side

This is a norm abroad

People who are terminally Ill request for their Celebrity crushes to see them.

Most times the celebrities visit them in the clinic and give them gifts, perform and even dedicate funds from their concerts to them

It doesnt depict lack of faith or anything. It is just a wish

I love both David and Wizkid
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by davillian(m): 1:20am On Jun 20, 2019
About the comment above me,
She just stated what she wanted
Before she crosses to the other side let her have it.

If I have the opportunity to wish for something before I die
I will request my dog is adopted and well taken care of until she die.
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by Onyi22(f): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Wow davido is a solution to many
Re: Davido Reacts As Old Lady With Cancer Makes Wish To See Him (video) by TANID(m): 5:15am On Jun 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

4rm Kenya 2 Tanzania 5 Celebrities Who Sparked Brouhaha When Their Pussy Tapes / Actress Angela Okorie Faked Her Assassination Attack, She Might Get The Real One / Cute Pictures Of Cubana Chief Priest Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.