Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE (333 Views)

China’s Very Bad Bank: Inside The Huarong Debt Debacle / Leptitox Review: Is It Good Or Bad? / Is Access Bank Now A Bad Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by PassiveNaira: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dear friends,

I want to seek your opinion regarding all these bank promos that advertise that once you make a particular deposit for some months, you will stand a chance to win #1,000,000,000 or even loads of goodies like cars, home appliances and more.

I have been trying to be lucky for once, it never came.

Recently I am considering another chance with a top notch bank in the country doing their promo.

Has anyone been a beneficiary of this promo.

Please share your good, bad and worse experience with bank promos.

Are they real or scam?

Lalastical you can help to push this for us to hear people's side of this story.

Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by MiaB(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
I always try, never won for once

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by PassiveNaira: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
I always try, never won for once

But have you known someone close to you that ever won it?

Cos I only see on TV people giving testimonies.i never saw any close friends or family member.
Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by PassiveNaira: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2019
PassiveNaira:
Dear friends,

I want to seek your opinion regarding all these bank promos that advertise that once you make a particular deposit for some months, you will stand a chance to win #1,000,000,000 or even loads of goodies like cars, home appliances and more.

I have been trying to be lucky for once, it never came.

Recently I am considering another chance with a top notch bank in the country doing their promo.

Has anyone been a beneficiary of this promo.

Please share your good, bad and worse experience with bank promos.

Are they real or scam?

Lalastical you can help to push this for us to hear people's side of this story.
Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by PassiveNaira: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Anyone else?
Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by MiaB(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
PassiveNaira:

But have you known someone close to you that ever won it?

Cos I only see on TV people giving testimonies.i never saw any close friends or family member.
no....haven't

1 Like

Re: SHARE YOUR GOOD OR BAD BANK PROMO EXPERIENCE by PassiveNaira: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
MiaB:
no....haven't

Thanks for the honest reply.

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Inc. Launching Projects That Celebrate The LGBTQ+ Community / Beeswax And Cosmetics. / Do You Need A Reliable Shipping Company For All Export From Nigeria To UK & USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.