Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself (563 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / US Mum Shares Heartbreaking Photos Of Her Drug-addicted Son 7months Apart / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Ayodele70: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
A Nigerian lady fighting depression and mental health, Tosin, has taken to Twitter to celebrate 2 months of not harming herself.

She shared heartbreaking photos of words she inscribed on her body while harming herself. Words that are probably things she has gone through or is still going through.

"I was two months clean yesterday. I just want to appreciate how far I’ve come. I acknowledge this as a step to remaining clean" she captioned the photos.

Tosin has been receiving lots of love from Twitter after she shared the photos.

More photos; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/nigeria-lady-shares-heartbreaking-photos-as-she-celebrates-2-months-of-not-harming-herself.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by SEGLIZ: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
who opened the gate to all this oyinbo mental sickness to enter Nigeria?
Nigerians are know to manage crisis better than the white folks but this I no know.
sure this is not the new dimension of village people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by delugajackson: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
People go through quite a lot.

Its heartbreaking to see people who have been through so much trauma and pain. Causing physical harm to herself is akin to committing suicide. Depression is really a serious issue.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Officialgarri: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine marrying this masochist. One day, you will just wake and you will fimd your dîck in a plate.

*tueh*

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by missimelda01(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oh my shocked

Thank God for your life gurl
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by MiaB(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:
who opened the gate to all this oyinbo mental sickness to enter Nigeria?
Nigerians are know to manage crisis better than the white folks but this I no know.
sure this is not the new dimension of village people.
Mental illness doesn't know country,tribe or religion. It can happen to anyone
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by SEGLIZ: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
Mental illness doesn't know country,tribe or religion. It can happen to anyone

I don't pray it for anyone but the common mental illness around then was genuine lunacy, not depression like, real ara, were (madness I mean).
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Depression is real bt thank God for her life
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Emmzy201(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way, to discourage ashawo but to F u c k and no pay

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Gelco(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2019
But really the rate at which people are getting depressed these days is alarming.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Gelco(f): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2019
But really the rate at which people are getting depressed these days is alarming and it's so sad.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos As She Celebrates 2mnths Of Not Harming Herself by Houseofglam7(f): 2:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Oh my cry

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Block Governor's Office Calabar, Demand Release Of Kidnapped Colleague / Which Countries Have Confirmed Cases Of New Coronavirus? / Covid-19: My Plea To FG To Develop Biochemistry In The Fight Against Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.