Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. (1152 Views)

I Need A Powerful Untampered Laptop For Immediate Purchase. Budget Is 100k / NEW LAPTOP ARRIVALS. THREAD UPDATED!!!!! / I Need A Good Laptop My Budget Is 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Guys I need laptop for gaming and animation and my budget is 100k here's the configuration I'm looking for:

16GB or 32GB RAM, 256GB or 512GB SSD, 770M GPU, and Intel Core i7 Processor.

I need new one not UK or London bla bla bla flying here and there on NL.

Please advise me on which one to buy. I'm a heavy user as well. Which should I go for between HP, Dell, or lenovo with 100k budget? you can suggest any other brand you know I can get for 100k Thanks for your assistance.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by blackpanthar: 1:17am On Jun 20, 2019
NO ONE CAN HELP YOU BRO.

your request is VAGUE.

What is good for me, may be POOR for you.

We do not know if you are into GAMES or ANIMATIONS or PROGRAMMING or G or even just DATA jobs or movies and fun....

all these have different specs.

SO BUY WHATEVER YOU LOVE. we cant choose for you unless you are specific... then you go to the section and ASK those in that section... your request is too BROAD.

donziggyman:
Guys I need laptop and my budget is 100k. I need new one no UK or London bla bla bla flying here and there on NL. Please advise me on which one to buy. HP, Dell, or lenovo you can suggest any other brand you know I can get for 100k Thanks for your assistance
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
NO ONE CAN HELP YOU BRO.

your request is VAGUE.

What is good for me, may be POOR for you.

We do not know if you are into GAMES or ANIMATIONS or PROGRAMMING or G or even just DATA jobs or movies and fun....

all these have different specs.

SO BUY WHATEVER YOU LOVE. we cant choose for you unless you are specific... then you go to the section and ASK those in that section... your request is too BROAD.

thanks for this .You just mentioned what I intend to use it for. Games animation and as for programming I'm yet to come into conclusion if I Should go into it or not. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by udemzyudex(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2019
#100k will not get you a laptop will work well for gaming and animation.

#120 can get you a good London use laptop that will do that, at least with 2gb dedicated graphic.

Moreover what's the difference between a UK used and new? Except for the fact that one is inside the box while the other isn't.

As long as you get from a reliable source, but #100k can't get you the type of laptop you want in new.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by polimaf(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
thanks for this .You just mentioned what I intend to use it for. Games animation and as for programming I'm yet to come into conclusion if I Should go into it or not. Thanks for your assistance.
Brand new laptops for 100k are usually with celeron processsors which I doubt can be used for what you wanna do..
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2019
udemzyudex:
#100k will not get you a laptop will work well for gaming and animation.

#120 can get you a good London use laptop that will do that, at least with 2gb dedicated graphic.

Moreover what's the difference between a UK used and new? Except for the fact that one is inside the box while the other isn't.

As long as you get from a reliable source, but #100k can't get you the type of laptop you want in new.
I'm just scared and running to avoid purchasing stolen laptop cuz I remember how news broke out last time in ph city about a young man who kill a navy officer and stole his laptop computer. Well according to the young man he said he bought it London use only to end up being a stolen item. So I don't think I can buy UK or London use cuz when it happen. No one go come for me except my pocket wey go hear nwiiii and humiliation join. So please understand me sir .Thank you. What about 130k
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2019
polimaf:
Brand new laptops for 100k are usually with celeron processsors which I doubt can be used for what you wanna do..
Suggest amount that can get me that.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by polimaf(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
Suggest amount that can get me that.
For a brand new laptop with such capacity starts from 250k!!
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by polimaf(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
I'm just scared and running to avoid purchasing stolen laptop cuz I remember how news broke out last time in ph city about a young man who kill a navy officer and stole his laptop computer. Well according to the young man he said he bought it London use only to end up being a stolen item. So I don't think I can buy UK or London use cuz when it happen. No one go come for me except my pocket wey go hear nwiiii and humiliation join. So please understand me sir .Thank you. What about 130k
Buying Uk/US used from reliable source is very important, I’ve been selling London for over four years and haven’t had such issues.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by udemzyudex(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:

That's why I said you should buy from a reliable source, there are people who buy only London used laptop and sell we have a lot of them here on nairaland you can check out computerboy thread, I believe he can ship to your city.

#130 can't get you what you want.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

That's why I said you should buy from a reliable source, there are people who buy only London used laptop and sell we have a lot of them here on nairaland you can check out computerboy thread, I believe he can ship to your city.

#130 can't get you what you want.
OK how much can get me perfect PC for my work ?
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
polimaf:
Buying Uk/US used from reliable source is very important, I’ve been selling London for over four years and haven’t had such issues.
OK let me think bro
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2019
polimaf:
For a brand new laptop with such capacity starts from 250k!!
OK
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by blackpanthar: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Now that you are specific I can tell you the way out.

Your specs is the kind I have which I bought for N80k recently. The secret is I imported o. Importation can give you a laptop with such specs for 80/90k plus shipping... or at most you will use 10k to ship it to your door step.

Importing from Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, 1688 or my favourite darkweb or any US/UK store is usually cheaper than going to Alaba market to buy.

If you know what you seek then go and import yourself and you would not regret. Escrow protects the transaction so you cant loose your money and goods arrive in one week.

All the best bro

donziggyman:
Guys I need laptop for gaming and animation and my budget is 100k here's the configuration I'm looking for:

Please advise me on which one to buy. I'm a heavy user as well. Which should I go for between HP, Dell, or lenovo with 100k budget? you can suggest any other brand you know I can get for 100k Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:

Your specs is the kind I have which I bought for N80k recently. The secret is I imported o. Importation can give you a laptop with such specs for 80/90k plus shipping... or at most you will use 10k to ship it to your door step.

Importing from Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, 1688 or my favourite darkweb or any US/UK store is usually cheaper than going to Alaba market to buy.

If you know what you seek then go and import yourself and you would not regret. Escrow protects the transaction so you cant loose your money and goods arrive in one week.

All the best bro

thanks for this. Please drop me a message in my dm let's talk cuz I haven't order from those foreign sites you mentioned except Jumia NG.
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:

All the best bro

excuse me @blackpanther you bought it new or uk/us/london use Plz will you mind dropping pic here thank you Sir!
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
blackpanther I have not heard from you since. What happened?
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
donziggyman:

for 150k self u no fit get the specs u mention... 16gb or 32gb..... u self fear God too. if u need a laptop of the above specs, budget 200k upward or use ur 100k go do business b4 u fall victim of scammers..

no come here later come dey cry say one Festus scam u o. tor
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mosesotu123:
for 150k self u no fit get the specs u mention... 16gb or 32gb..... u self fear God too. if u need a laptop of the above specs, budget 200k upward or use ur 100k go do business b4 u fall victim of scammers..

no come here later come dey cry say one Festus scam u o. tor
of course I have been scammed in the process of buying PC online from a retailer. I swallow everything I never bother. So I'm wise now and I'm not afraid. Relax I will surely get it on eBay or amazon. The only thing I will face is shipping fee. Someone already assured me and according to him. He said he bought his own on amazon. He advised me to shop on foreign sites that's where I will get it although it will be hard but I will eventually get what I want or something close to what I want.

What did you think
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by willsonsemilore(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Please who knows a very good laptop for programming nd graphics design between 250k to 300k
Re: urgent please! Suggest A Brand New Laptop For My work my budget is 100k. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
willsonsemilore:
Please who knows a very good laptop for programming nd graphics design between 250k to 300k
can't you create your own thread idiot!!

(1) (Reply)

Dell G3 Gaming Laptop. SOLD! / HP 840 G3 Core I5 6th Generation Laptop For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Ram Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.