Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter (1026 Views)

Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Temibi(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Gov. Yahaya Bello, Kogi state governor has taken state influential traditional rulers to beg Mr. Muhammadu Buhari, the Nigeria President for his endorsement for the November 11 state governor election.

All the prominent traditional rulers in the state followed Bello to beg Buhari, except Mr. Ado Ibrahim, the Ohinoyi of Ibiraland.

Ibrahim has said he cannot support Bello because he finds it difficult to convince his subjects to vote for Bello citing the Governor failure as a reason why he can’t endorse him for a second tenure.

NairaLand gathers that Buhari has asked the traditional rulers to go and convince their people to vote Bello and not to come to him for an endorsement.

Bello has lost popularity among his people, with many not wanting to vote him for a second term.

A situation he is working hard to ensure he gets his party ticket and run for the election.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by kayusely70(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Yahaya Bello is a failure
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Adeoludt(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Yimu
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by blazer2018: 3:54am On Jun 20, 2019
You don't pay salaries; when u do, u pay 30%...no tangible project to boast of in 3 and half years...and yet u want to be elected...to do what now? What am i even saying, was he ever elected?

IMO, we just have wicked people as politicians in this country...why is it so difficult to pay workers' salaries and then give the masses some decent dividends of democracy...as far as i am concerned, one can still perform well and then steal a little if he wants to, but most of this people wld want to steal what their next 5 generations can't finish without providing basic needs for the people...until we go the Chinese way (killing political thieves), i really don't see the nation moving forward.
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by VillagePipu: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Ohinoyi of Ebiraland who is Bello's traditional ruler refused to go but I'm sure the Atta of Igala and the Traditional ruler of Okunland were there. Shameless and cowardly turncoats.

I wonder how Bello wants to win this one that Ado Ibrahim has said he doesn't know how convince Ebira people to vote Bello.

Las las, APC would run Bello street and he would be forced to decamp where he would be beaten silly.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Racoon(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2019
A plague denied by his own traditional ruler and citizens of his state still trying to force himself on them
If a failure like Buhari can be forced on Nigeria, then dont be surprise if Yahaya Bello wins re-election
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Flyingngel(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2019
E b like say i see nairaland for d new.
So nairaland don begin to d gather information outside copy and paste?
I weak for body.
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Adbiz(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Shameless greedy and self centered set traditional rulers. Ado has always shown his integrity at all time. Failures await GYB this time. Evu
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by slimfit1(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2019
He wants to test his people's patience.
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by jordyspices: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2019
No show for bello useless bunch of a governor those traditional rulers will be smiling to the bank
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by aolawale025: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2019
The people are still going to decide their own destiny
Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Umisar(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Yahaya Bello is a fast-spreading bad phenomenon that need to be stop by all means possible.

Re: Gov Bello Takes Kogi Traditional Rulers To Beg Buhari To Endorse Him For 2nd Ter by Banter1(m): 7:45am On Jun 20, 2019
I pray he doesnt return as a governor.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra First Lady, Ebele Obiano Rock N1m Gucci Sunglasses (Photos) / Governor Okowa Hosts Apostle Johnson Suleman At The State House / JUST IN: Labour, FG Adjourns Negotiations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.