Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

OOU Post Utme Form Out!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Post Utme Form Out!!! (243 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU Post Utme Form Out!!! by Damercy100: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Good day to all prospective aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye.
This is to inform you that the sale of post utme form commences officially. Do notice that the form will be opened to those who chose the the institution as first choice, second, third and those who didn't choose at all, just that preference shall be applicable to those who chose first.
For more information or help on how to get the form and register without getting into the wrong hands you can contact me on 08090825311 (WhatsApp). I'm a student and I've been in the system. (400l LAW)
Good luck!
Re: OOU Post Utme Form Out!!! by iamcrownty(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!

Have you been dreaming of studying and working abroad? If yes! Don’t let this opportunity slip away...here is your chance to study in a cheap but vibrant European country. Poland is waiting for you.

For more information on how to get started:

WhatsApp +48578293951

Email: temitayoshittu21@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

HND Conversion Enquiry / Good News For Everyone, Who Wants To Earn Online / What Foods Increase Growth Hormone Naturally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.