Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

In Need Of Serious Writers! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of Serious Writers! (382 Views)

Serious Writers Needed!! / For Serious Writers.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Serious Writers! by LOSmercy: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Hey there,

I'm in need of pro writers that can offer me what I want in the shortest possible time.

If you are the type that starts on a good note, but get too relaxed along the way, do not apply. I don't babysit

Please if you are the type that starts a write up by providing the definition of the topic, you won't be considered.

Sorry to say, it wont be easy to please me if you are not an excellent writer. But if I'm able to confirm that you are, you'd be sure to earn as much as you want.

Be ready to provide 1 or 2 samples from your previous works. I really need to see what I can be expecting from you.

Interested applicants should contact me on

WhatsApp: 08054038551
Email: flimpestre@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Translated Book For 2019? / Dvdfab 11.0.4.7 Crack / Create Awesome Book Covers With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.