Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com (559 Views)

Photos, Elephant Has Swallowed All The Money From First Bank Branch In Yaba / Need Help To Withdraw My Money From Mpower.com / Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com by Vitalis12042: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Have you guys heard of 20bids.com affiliate income site, well if you have not am here to tell you more about them and how you can earn daily. weekly and monthly from the 20bids website, few weeks back i came across the 20bids platform, actually I saw post here on nairaland about 20bids app giving free data subscription to anyone that downloads the app and signs up, I kukuma downloaded the app, sign up and wasn't given the free data, I guess i came late, maybe the faster fingers has claimed most of the data,

When I checked the app again trying to know what its all about i find out that one can earn money from the website, since i skipped their long note detailing what the website is all about during my sign up, I have to google about them, thus I read a detail post on one blog on how to earn from the 20bids website, i learnt that i can earn by sharing products from their website to my facebook page, twitter or any other social media, plus i can earn from adding products from jumia, Amazon, Ebay, Konga, Alibaba, etc to their website, since this tasks are easy I engaged immediately, I even invited my friends to join,

I earn a total of 70usd(25,000 naira) from these activities, I decided to withdraw my earnings only to find out that I need to activate my account with 8USD, I was skeptical at this stage, but I reasoned it, if this people are scams, they wouldnt only scam me 8USD they will ask for more, plus I checked that what they offer is real, these are products from online markets, unlike other schemes that will tell you that they are mining bitcoin or trading Forex, the third thing is that I actually worked for this my earnings, yes i did, i shared products, invited friends and spent most of my times online adding products from jumia and konga, to cut the story short I paid the 8USD which totals to 2880Naira, I paid via bank transfer since am not akin with Bitcoin, I was asked to pay to their agent in Nigeria, that equally boosted my morals, I spoke with the assigned agent and make the payment, few hours later my account was activated, to cut the story short I was able to withdraw my first earning from the 20bids website, was credited with a total a 25,000 naira within 24hours of withdrawal, now I can boldly invite anyone to join the 20bids affiliate earning website because it really pays.

https://20bids.com/invite/hNmVb5NH9T0N#inviter

here is my first withdrawal screenshot

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: 20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com by oghenemoney(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Drop ur whatsapp number or add me using 08024766903.thanks
Re: 20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com by uzor640: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's not only you dear. They've paid me also.
It's amazing.
https://20bids.com/invite/l2HbaCRrOdre#inviter
Re: 20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com by spclght: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow!!! Wonderful, I have an account with them, infant I will withdraw soon. Thank God they are paying o.
Re: 20bids Pays- Here Is How Am Making Money From 20bids.com by safreg: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
I have tried such a method but since some time gave up. I realized that the most affordable way for me to receive passive income is trading in different markets with cryptocurrency or CFD. I have learned a lot of new information from everfxglobal and now I can be sure that my monthly income will be growing from month to month.

(1) (Reply)

How Air Peace Lady Pilot Averted Fatal Accident Yesterday At Lagos Airport / Reasons Why Gona Is Exactly What Nigerians Require Right Now / Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.