Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (15250 Views)

The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / "nzeogwu's Mentor" Spills The Beans (col Conrad Nwawo) / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
Rhea:

[size=18pt]I wonder who is the [b]a[/b]ssociate of GEJ that alleged[b]l[/b]y [b]c[/b]ontacted Hen[b]r[/b]y O[b]k[/b]ah[/size] cheesy grin
Na Dora Akunyili grin grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by toluxa1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB = Independence Bomb Blast
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by seanet02: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
toluxa1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by usbcable(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
9ijaMan:

Dude, here's a link to the appearance of Okah in court sometimes last year. Okah is real and he really exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8hJZao4Pc

tx
but do you have a profile of this guy.because anytime you turn on the t.v or radio na only one pinsure of the man they show  eeeevveeeerrryyyyttiiimeee.
I just only want to know more about them other than what exist about them since 2006.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 9ijaMan: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2010
usbcable:

tx
but do you have a profile of this guy.because anytime you turn on the t.v or radio na only one pinsure of the man they show  eeeevveeeerrryyyyttiiimeee.
I just only want to know more about them other than what exist about them since 2006.

I sure cannot deny any of His favors!
Here's a link to his profile on Wikipedia. Not detailed though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Okah
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
toluxa1:

toluxa1:

who killed dele giwa? this ibb and bombs
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Bigdavoe: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
I watch that interview myself, Henry did not accept doing it, but rather shifting the blame to the presidency. Before this Ibb media campaign manager issued a statement after the bombings that, that is why Nigeria need a strong leader to face crisis. In a time Nigerians are crying, that is not fair. Ok, Henry has not agreed that MEND were involve in the attack, why then has point fingers on the presidency, when there was a security report that a member of Ibb camp was in South Africa in dealings with a former militant leader. But, using a cheap text message to implicant Dopeksi looks like a cheap script written by the presidency to ware down their opponent.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by benlay(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
shame of a nation!!!
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jmaine: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
First the headline of this thread sounds so comical, wondering why people allow sentiments and frustration to influence their outburst, now we are in information age and am sure most of my brothers on this forum have a personal computer or a laptop, My first question goes like this how faceless could MEND be existing only in emails , what if i sit in front of my computer screen and send an email to all those Media bodies with the name Jomo Gbomo representing MEND, does that render me a MEND spokesman, last year we all knew the so called MEND was just a component of different militia group who decided to form a cartel of some sort to operate mutually in their oil bunkering business.The proceeds where used to acquire arms to protect their empire and also intimidate the authorities which my already sinking Okar was the arms facilitator, They probably made him  purported leader due to his level of exposure and his link to the outside world and maybe even a ploy to have better bargains as regards arms purchase, Now all those strong men whose unit made up MEND are out, so who is the MEND now, could it be those wannabe generals seeking to carve out their own niche and empire , It's glaring that Okar is just resorting to cheap blackmail reminiscent of a sinking man who is looking for a leeway to hang on. He even mentioned that the deal was not to have problems with the S.A govt, is he trying to justify that the S.A govt were privy to the deal hence they did the Nigerian govt a favour by fulfilling their own part, to me that end sounds childish, During the struggles of a drowning man, he drowns even more, with the latest statement from my Dear Okar, am convinced he has gotten to that stage where an inch of any smart move will consume him , Keep your minds open people, the drama is yet to start
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
With MEND insisting they are the bombers, a video interview showing armed men in the Delta and threats of future bombings, some people here would still want us to believe that this isn't MEND as GEJ claims?

When they used bombs in Warri, they were MEND, but because it's Abuja it's not MEND
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by youngmonie: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
dis things are so revealing, mend says dey did it, jonathan says no dey dint do it, henry okha arrested while dokpesi is questoned dis morning some mend generals comeout to deny henry okha dat he is not part of dem, dis thing all seems like a drama unfoldingg, OKha is d culprit nd dem he comes out to say y what they told him to doo, mehnn people should look at this issue well well ohh
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by fishaboi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
The President should not have come out so quickly to absolve MEND but let us not forget a few facts here

1) There was a warning as well as intelligence alerts before the bombings. so when the bombs went off, the President and the Nigerian intelligence community knew where to look.

2) Henry Okah is not denying that he has access to the people (MEND? faction of MEND?) that carried out the attack. Instead, he says he refused to reach out to them. He then goes on to say things that make it clear that he is disenchanted with the Jonathan government.

3) If all the former commanders of MEND who were on the ground at the peak of the militancy crises have now put down their arms and accepted the amnesty, can we still say that MEND exists? henry Okah was the last holdout, so if he an his associates continue to carry out attacks, isn't it obviously a different franchise from MEND as we knew it?

4) It is curious how Okah seems eager to mention the North, and then he makes a comparison between the immediate past northern president, and the incumbent president who is from the South. Seems to me like he has an agenda here.

5) Has Henry Okah come out to condemn this tragedy?

Make we shine our eye o.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 9ijaMan: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
jmaine:

First the headline of this thread sounds so comical, wondering why people allow sentiments and frustration to influence their outburst, now we are in information age and am sure most of my brothers on this forum have a personal computer or a laptop, My first question goes like this how faceless could MEND be existing only in emails , what if i sit in front of my computer screen and send an email to all those Media bodies with the name Jomo Gbomo representing MEND, does that render me a MEND spokesman, last year we all knew the so called MEND was just a component of different militia group who decided to form a cartel of some sort to operate mutually in their oil bunkering business.The proceeds where used to acquire arms to protect their empire and also intimidate the authorities which my already sinking Okar was the arms facilitator, They probably made him  purported leader due to his level of exposure and his link to the outside world and maybe even a ploy to have better bargains as regards arms purchase, Now all those strong men whose unit made up MEND are out, so who is the MEND now, could it be those wannabe generals seeking to carve out their own niche and empire , It's glaring that Okar is just resorting to cheap blackmail reminiscent of a sinking man who is looking for a leeway to hang on. He even mentioned that the deal was not to have problems with the S.A govt, is he trying to justify that the S.A govt were privy to the deal hence they did the Nigerian govt a favour by fulfilling their own part, to me that end sounds childish, During the struggles of a drowning man, he drowns even more, with the latest statement from my Dear Okar, am convinced he has gotten to that stage where an inch of any smart move will consume him , Keep your minds open people, the drama is yet to start

Points taken. However you have not asked the right questions. Why should the president of a Nation come out to quickly exonerate MEND even before the conclusion of the investigation? How come Dokpesi was picked for and let go?  

The names the ploice are brandishing were picked from FB, the text messages were the dumbest of ideas and the presidency had the guts to even fool Nigerians using the text messages as a proof of Dokepsi's involvement in a terrorist act, yet they released him.

While GEJ has made a fool of the presidency in practically every step he's taken, it's unfortunate that IBB is only winning more and more sympathy. IBB has again shown why he'r being referred to as an evil genius by simply keeping quiet and desisting from joining issues with GEJ's circus.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by morfman: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
hey, this stuff really feels like lies, it feels like someone orchestrated the whole thing, the bombing nd now suddenly GEJ is looks like a bad guy, the whole thing is fishy,
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jmaine: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
9ijaMan:

Points taken. However you have not asked the right questions. Why should the president of a Nation come out to quickly exonerate MEND even before the conclusion of the investigation? How come Dokpesi was picked for and let go?  

The names the ploice are brandishing were picked from FB, the text messages were the dumbest of ideas and the presidency had the guts to even fool Nigerians using the text messages as a proof of Dokepsi's involvement in a terrorist act, yet they released him.

While GEJ has made a fool of the presidency in practically every step he's taken, it's unfortunate that IBB is only winning more and more sympathy. IBB has again shown why he'r being referred to as an evil genius by simply keeping quiet and desisting from joining issues with GEJ's circus.

The president had valueble intel report concerning that but i agree he was quite hasty in spilling the plot masterminds, Every citizen of Nigeria is not above being called for questioning as regards National issues and Dopkesi is no different, What where you expecting, keep him in custody even when he was able to prove his alibi in the case, Or you wished they did that so as to hold on to something and say Oh!! i knew the main reason was intimidation and nufin more, his release proves one thing the law will take it's due cause with no pressure from any quarter,

What do you mean that the names were gotten from Facebook, who cares if they had a link to it, didn't Muttalab have a facebook ID, and he was acclaimed to be a cool guy, does having a facebook ID confirm your sanity, don't dissolve the facts with petty things like they have a facebook, Maybe the real owners of the facebok status should change their pictures and update their status claiming their innocence,

There is no winner in this, we the inhabitants of the country are the big losers, the reason why we should be alert and not start throwing tantrums at random, Let the facts and pieces gather before we make a reasonable judgement, the game is still on,
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jamace(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
Please, bear this in mind any time you hear war and rumours of war in Nigeria:

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 15: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
WHY DO PEOPLE TALK MORE AND LISTEN AND OBSERVER LESS - EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS  AT HOME IN NIAJA?

WHAT WHERE UR OBSERVATIONS ON THE VIDEO FROM aljazeera ?

DOESNT IT TELL US THAT EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED JUST FOR 1ST OCTOBER ?
DOESNT IT SHOW THAT MEND IS JUST A NAME USED BY SOME EVIL MEN
NOW : these are what I observed:
1. The place was a new place
2. The uniform they had were all new/fresh. The guns are most fresh, the looked too organized to be militants that we know that accepted the amnesty(thats if u realy saw the occassion), implying that they had been trained by someone somewhere for this purpose or even sth more to be seen later
3. The location was somewhere south; giving the palm trees and rivers
4. The spokesman cannot be a true militant  cos he showed signs of : planning, maturity, education only very fear of such go all length to the creeks
5. The place is being built by a competent carpenter, there is no sign to show its done in a hurry a its a "make do"
6. The first time a lady would go to such a dangerous (assuming) in Nigeria given that most militants are womanizers, ill-behaved etc
7. He said the attacks are on just 48 hours before the Bomb blast at Abuja :signifying that some other group was on that mission and it will be linked to them based on this video "else how come the video just 48 hours to the event"

I want to call those of you that are objective to contribute more on this and do constructive criticism that will take this country forward.
One more thing : when was this Video realised? before or after the bombings? this may also reveal some more stuff

Regards
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by 9ijaMan: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
jmaine:

The president had valueble intel report concerning that but i agree he was quite hasty in spilling the plot masterminds, Every citizen of Nigeria is not above being called for questioning as regards National issues and Dopkesi is no different, What where you expecting, keep him in custody even when he was able to prove his alibi in the case, Or you wished they did that so as to hold on to something and say Oh!! i knew the main reason was intimidation and nufin more, his release proves one thing the law will take it's due cause with no pressure from any quarter,

What do you mean that the names were gotten from Facebook, who cares if they had a link to it, didn't Muttalab have a facebook ID, and he was acclaimed to be a cool guy, does having a facebook ID confirm your sanity, don't dissolve the facts with petty things like they have a facebook, Maybe the real owners of the facebok status should change their pictures and update their status claiming their innocence,

There is no winner in this, we the inhabitants of the country are the big losers, the reason why we should be alert and not start throwing tantrums at random, Let the facts and pieces gather before we make a reasonable judgement, the game is still on,

I solidly agree with your last paragraph but beg to differ with rest of your piece.

If GEJ has the so called Intel you are referring to, it would have been brandished on NTA news the same way as the dumb text messages were made to be breaking news. GEJ is only grabbing at straws and it's evidence from all the various blunders he's made.

Talking about the release of Dokpesi: how come he was the only one released? What's happened to the 8 or 9 others who were arrested too? Who are these other guys and how come we don't have their names yet even though the government was quick to show announce of the National news that Dokpesi  and IBB were mentioned in the text message?

Just ask yourself why all these dumb and silly blunders!

jamace:

Please, bear this in mind any time you hear war and rumours of war in Nigeria:

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html

@ Jamace
Stop being childish. We all know pointblank news is a pro GEJ news and that explains why no one even hears about such news outlets except on NL pages.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by ayexel: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
The PDP are bunch of criminals this is the time for the opposition party to come out and chase them out of power. they are greedy and very selfish
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
we all know that there will always be factions in some organization or so. If they are really the MEND we know, why are there no blow up of oil pipe lines as before?as production has climbed from 800,000 thousand barrels per day to more than 1.500,000 barrels per day. and why would some folks support ibb? who killed dele giwa with letter bomb and who anulled the famous june 12 elections? some nigerians need to read history. as for henry okah, he is a criminal and will always lie
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Igwe9(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
My concern is that this guy was arrested and released before the blast hence, the Nigerian government was furious with SA govt.
100million usd was traced to his account prior this saga.
He was then arrested based on the security alert upon the uk intelligent report. News also has it that he declined to speak to mr. president prior to the bomb incidence, why did he later decide to speak?

Can somebody tell me why would anybody beg this guy to ask MEND to withdraw their claims when the supposed MEND that did it is invisible, and the actual MEND from Niger delta are all over the city of Abuja as I type this, dissociating themselves from the claim and pledging their unalloyed support for the Nigerian govt in fishing out whoever is responsible?

whether we believe it or not, this is sponsored attack and is synonymy to only one man in the history of this country Nigeria.
My question remains, why did chief security officer to IBB resign prior to this bombing incidence,we all know that he was said to be behind the letter bomb that killed delegiwa?
There is possibility that he resign when the issue of this bombing came up sad
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
ayexel:

The PDP are bunch of criminals this is the time for the opposition party to come out and chase them out of power. they are greedy and very selfish
A great opportunity for the opposition to move in and sack PDP. But where are they?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
Igwe.:

My concern is that this guy was arrested been released before the blast hence, the Nigerian government was furious with SA govt.
100million usd was traced to his account prior this saga.

Traced to his account by whom?

Igwe.:

He was then arrested based on the security alert aupon the uk intelligent report.
UK Report? Where is this report or any report of this please?

Igwe.:

News also has it that he declined to speak to mr. president prior to the bomb incidence.
What News?

Igwe.:

Can somebody tell me why would anybody beg this guy to ask MEND to withdraw their claims when the supposed MEND that did it is invisible and the actual MEND from Niger delta are all over the city of Abuja as I type this, dissociating themselves from the claim and pledging their unalloyed support for the Nigerian govt in fishing out whoever is responsible?

Last I checked, many of those in Abuja are EX- as in FORMER MILITANTS as in NO LONGER MEND.  So how can those who are NO LONGER MILITANTS still be ACTUAL MEND? By the way, those who are in Abuja are from factions that accepted the Amnesty deal of last year. Are we to assume that that by accepting that deal, ALL OF MEND disappeared in your book? Do the kidnappers in the East know this?

Igwe.:

whether we believe it or not, this is sponsored attack and is synonymy to only one man in the history of this country Nigeria.
My question remains, why did chief security officer to IBB resign prior to this bombing incidence,we all know that he was said to be behind the letter bomb that killed delegiwa?
There is possibility that he resign when the issue of this bombing came up sad 

I don't know about you but this is too sloppy to be an IBB job. I mean considering the much we know of IBB, I say he is probably not directly linked to this. The speed with which the SSS claimed to link it to him was just ridiculous. Do you realize what connecting him to this would mean? It would mean that the ND Militants are choosing now to connive with the very same man who helped get rid of Ken Saro Wiwa, the man that started it all. Are you sure you are willing to make that claim?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
Another surprising theory making the rounds is that the bombs were Jonathan's Bomb. Everything went as they planned but the only problem for the Jonathan camp was that the bombs backfired. Followers of this theory say that GEJ's campaign organisation lacks co-ordination and in the face of some premonitions of a possible humiliation at the polls, some Fixers in GEJ camp wanted to use the bomb to smear the evil genius. Given the disarray in response now, this theory cannot be wished away without consideration.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by fishaboi(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
@jabbok
so in addition to spewing bigoted filth about Niger Deltans, you are now trying to churn out as many 2-bit conspiracy theories as you can abi?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by X2X(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

, It would mean that the ND Militants are choosing now to connive with the very same man who helped get rid of Ken Saro Wiwa, the man that started it all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it not Abacha who ordered the execution of Wiwa?

Also, not suggesting anything or taking sides, but would you not agree that a few individuals could easily execute a bombing plot? Would you equate such a group of a few, possibly disgruntled, Niger Deltans as representing ND Militants in general?
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by bombay: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mend is runned and owned by tompolo they fought the government okah is just an arms dealer,so stop saying rubbish here.
You daft heads now reason this how can someone from south africa say rubbish and you belive him more than someone that has intels at his disposal telling you the truth.
Nigerians you cannot stop to amaze me with your i too know attitude.
What can i say we have too many internet baboons here.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by paddylo1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
IBB = INDEPENDENCE BOMB BLAST. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . .

chei odikwa serious. . . cool
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
X-2-X:

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it not Abacha who ordered the execution of Wiwa?

Also, not suggesting anything or taking sides, but would you not agree that a few individuals could easily execute a bombing plot? Would you equate such a group of a few, possibly disgruntled, Niger Deltans as representing ND Militants in general?

Ken Saro Wiwa's woes started during the Babangida regime. Abacha took complete care of the "problem" in the end.

MEND is a group of Militants out there somewhere claiming to fight for ND poeple in general. As far as the whole nation has been concerned, MEND never made up all of ND; they have always been a few individuals with ability to execute bombing plots etc. Now, MEND has claimed responsibility for the bombing, so, forgive me, but I am not sure what you are getting at here.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=16pt]NUHU RIBADU 2011 - Lets make it happen!

[/size]
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by GAR3TH(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
I've been sleeping under a rock for the past few days (school/studying) can someone give me an in depth summary of whats happened so far.
Re: Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! by bombay: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kobojunkie

The people that formed mend have come out to say they did not carry out the bombing of abuja so why are you behaving so ignorant and silly.

How can you belive a faceless character that claims to be mend.

People like tompolo are telling you they did not perform the act but you do not want to belive.

You no wan wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Kill Man In Lagos For Driving Against Traffic / Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.