Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi (300 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed, You Live Off The Old Order, That's Why You Can't See Future —Obi / Masari: Northern Children In Danger If We Continue In The Old Order / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi by OyetundeJJ: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2019
As the people of Kogi are getting set for the gubernatorial election later this year, it is important that the people should elect a leader with vision, purpose driven and who will show empathy while leading his people.

I have observed with keen interest that the person who can do the job is Aguda. He is a young man, an entrepreneur, a philanthropist and a lover of humanity.

He is set to bring purposeful governance and development to Kogi state moving the state away from the old order of lack of infrastructure, unpaid salaries and pension and underdevelopment.
Aguda is ready to serve. Visit: www.woleaguda.com

Re: Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi by Abolore25(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2019
This man is trending and I hope that he will take Kogi by storm, rewrite history and make the state a force to be reckon with again.

God bless the state of Kogi.
Re: Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi by Babyface33: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2019
The truth is we need new blood,New idea and intelligent ppl in d corridor of power.Let do away with all this old men and party popularity candidate without knowledge. Kogi state deserve a good leader than wat dey hv now.I see this man as some1 who can lead a team of change in kogi state.from my findings anyway.
Re: Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi by Babyface33: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Yes,even his manifesto sound the echo of hope
Re: Aguda: Changing The Old Order Of Politics In Kogi by Babyface33: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Yes,even his manifesto sound the echo of hope
Abolore25:
This man is trending and I hope that he will take Kogi by storm, rewrite history and make the state a force to be reckon with again.

God bless the state of Kogi.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba :Our Deserted Homes Have Been Taken Over By Fulani Herdsmen.. / Edo APC Crisis Escalates As Lawmakers Reconvene Under Tight Security, Elect Prin / Gov. Abiodun Claims Victory In Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.