Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Write Your Content Free On Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Write Your Content Free On Blog (556 Views)

I Want To Guest Post On Blog And Paying #5,000 Per Post / Help, Ads Don't Appear On Blog Posts. / Build Your Blog By Reading 10 Solarex Articles On Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Content Free On Blog by olukiesy(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2019
This is an opening for webmasters/bloggers or normal people who writes contents to post their contents on netwyz blog for free and valid for a month.
If you are in this category, just follow via link @ https://netwyzblog.com for info and you can also send post/articles/contents via mail, some4real5@gmail.com

THANKS
Re: Write Your Content Free On Blog by burkutu: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
op, change strategy.

No serious writer will take up your offer when you don't have a custom domain. So, get a custom domain first.

However, even after hosting your domain, it'd still be hard to attract good writers to write for free without any form of incentive for a new blog/website with so little traffic.

Your best option for now is to do it yourself and promote the site. Then watch how writers would be begging you to accept their guest posts. By the way, it would take you several months to get to that point.

I only dropped this because your post made me laugh so much. Anybody capable of making me do that in these hard times deserves a bit of free advice from me.

And you can contact me for articles if you wish. I'll consider you at N2/word. I've rejected several offers at that price; but then, you made me laugh, didn't you?

(1) (Reply)

Advice / Make Money From Togglebuzz / Forum Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.