Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" (24817 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by jojokelechi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=martineverest post=79506033]nollywood is full of mediocres.... somebody with no background in acting is already acting

I miss the days of Liz Benson,Olu Jacobs etc[/quote

U be akpa amu o!.......how else do u want my sister, Alex to start? Ur type never gets to the top. Always conceding inferiority. Wise Up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by OdefaGirl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure AY don chop or wan chop this babe

Everything is not all about chopping! Hope you change that your belief.
Meanwhile, just as I love Mercy Johnson, I love Alex....she's not concerned with the fame, she's always real.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Everything is not all about chopping! Hope you change that your belief.
Meanwhile, just as I love Mercy Johnson, I love Alex....she's not concerned with the fame, she's always real.
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by Eavy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
who is she? a yahoo girl? does she play do the super falcons? or a daughter of a politician?😎😕
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:

How sure are you?
Is he that "a dog"?
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
the fact that you chop every babe that you give a job opportunity or any help, does not mean all men are like you.

Don't drag your poor morals onto others

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by adelaja70(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
nollywood is full of mediocres.... somebody with no background in acting is already acting

I miss the days of Liz Benson,Olu Jacobs etc
THOSE MENTIONED STARTED SOMEWHERE TOO...
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by enemyofprogress: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
the fact that you chop every babe that you give a job opportunity or any help, does not mean all men are like you.

Don't drag your poor morals onto others
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by chiboy1116: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
nollywood is full of mediocres.... somebody with no background in acting is already acting

I miss the days of Liz Benson,Olu Jacobs etc
like they don't even go to acting schools , no degree or something . I can't remember when last I watched a Nigerian movie , like in the past 7 years , I have only seen like 3 and they were mediocre .

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by hopefulLandlord: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
Denzel, Angelina Jolie, Sylvester Stallone, and other such greats have in acting? Did they not go through auditions before getting roles? You don't know what a talent is, obviously.

If you want to talk, talk with facts, don't just use words you have no clue on because you want to bash Nollywood. There are other things you can use as ammo, like their poor storyline, but this background in acting is weak..

Denzel earned BA in Drama from Fordham university

Angelina Jolie started acting at a young age through her father, Jon Voight who's a top actor at the time

I'd give you that of Stallone and I agree with the general point you're trying to make but you also needs to "talk facts"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Denzel earned BA in Drama from Fordham university

Angelina Jolie started acting at a young age through her father, Jon Voight who's a top actor at the time

I'd give you that of Stallone and I agree with the general point you're trying to make but you also needs to "talk facts"
good you get the point. I didn't mention certain actors because I knew their qualifications, I did not know of Denzel and Angelina's credentials, or I would obviously not mention them.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by moniniola(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
background has nothing to do with success
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by koning: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Alex will always be likeable, unlike the other 'short woman devil'. wink cool
Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by Rajosh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
safarigirl:
stop talking what you don't know.

How many actors have background in acting? What background did the likes of Chioma Chukwurah, Patience Ozokwor, Pete Eneh, Hilda Dokubo, Nkiru Sylvanus, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru, Bob Manuel, Genevive Nnaji, Omotola and Ramsey have in acting?

How do you know she has no background? Do you know how many people acted in church or some other social gatherings? Do you know that you have to be a half decent actor to even star in a reality show? Is it not with one movie that many people blow? You think when people go for auditions, they ask about your background? If you are good, you are good. What background did the likes of Sylvester Stallone, and other such greats have in acting? Did they not go through auditions before getting roles? You don't know what a talent is, obviously.

If you want to talk, talk with facts, don't just use words you have no clue on because you want to bash Nollywood. There are other things you can use as ammo, like their poor storyline, but this background in acting is weak..
you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" by Alejobs: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe / Kate Henshaw In Killer Sunday Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.