Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together (1012 Views)

How To Get More Organic Youtube Views And Subscribers Using Adword / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / Step By Step On How To Grow Youtube Subscribers And Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Good Morning Everyone,

I believe that some people are trying to earn money from YouTube in a way or the other. By posting videos , but unfortunately the YouTube algorithm has changed lately however you need over 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewtime to start earning on YouTube.

I am thinking this is possible if we do a YouTube Subscribers to Subscribers things.

We post a link and everyone in the group follows the YouTube channel until all channels are been followed.

This is going to be a collective effort from everyone in the group.

If you are interested in joining this train as a content creator kindly DM so I can send you the telegram link . If we have over 2000 users that’s automatically 2000 subscribers for the channel that is followed.

Guys let me know what you think.

If twitter and Instagram follow for follow can work. Let’s give YouTube a try.

I will be in the comment sections for suggestions before the final take off. You can recommend for frontpage pls . Mainly for YouTube content creators

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Lagosfinder(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good let’s wait and see if we can get enough people to show interest.
Lagosfinder:
Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
If we can get this to frontpage it would be really nice as we would get enough people to join.
Lagosfinder:
Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by BluePrincee: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Truetalk:
Good Morning Everyone,

I believe that some people are trying to earn money from YouTube in a way or the other. By posting videos , but unfortunately the YouTube algorithm has changed lately however you need over 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewtime to start earning on YouTube.

I am thinking this is possible if we do a YouTube Subscribers to Subscribers things.

We post a link and everyone in the group follows the YouTube channel until all channels are been followed.

This is going to be a collective effort from everyone in the group.

If you are interested in joining this train as a content creator kindly DM so I can send you the telegram link . If we have over 2000 users that’s automatically 2000 subscribers for the channel that is followed.

Guys let me know what you think.

If twitter and Instagram follow for follow can work. Let’s give YouTube a try.

I will be in the comment sections for suggestions before the final take off. You can recommend for frontpage pls . Mainly for YouTube content creators

Cheers!!!!

Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
How do we get this to the front page ? We need more content creators
BluePrincee:

Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by BluePrincee: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Truetalk:
How do we get this to the front page ? We need more content creators
There is no way to get it to front page. Mods only move topics they believe will bring traffic to front page. A topic like this I doubt they will move to front page.
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Alright no problem but don’t you think this idea can help generate real YouTube subscribers without YouTube flagging your account when you buy a fake subscribers
BluePrincee:

There is no way to get it to front page. Mods only move topics they believe will bring traffic to front page. A topic like this I doubt they will move to front page.
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by BluePrincee: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Truetalk:
Alright no problem but don’t you think this idea can help generate real YouTube subscribers without YouTube flagging your account when you buy a fake subscribers
Yes of course. The subs will not be bots. So I don't believe they will be flagged. These are not fake subs they are real human subs. So no need to bother
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Macheque: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2019
let go
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Let’s hope we get more people here ....
Macheque:
let go
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Truetalk(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kindly join the telegram channel with this link

https:///YoutubeOrganic
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Anosky: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
HELLO I AM interested in this could you kindly reach out?
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by sunsas(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Interested
Re: Organic Youtube Subscribers Growth Together by Zdr1: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Really

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Look For In A Hosting Company / Free Hosting! No Link No Catch. / webmasters - I seriously need your reviews for my website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.