Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Participate In The IBM Jump-start Competition. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Participate In The IBM Jump-start Competition. (659 Views)

Npower Survey Form 2019: How To Participate In The Survey Test For 2016 Benefic / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Participate In The IBM Jump-start Competition. by npowerng: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Npower
Published by N-Power NG
Page Liked · 1 hr ·

Hi guys,

You should participate in the IBM Jumpstart Competition.

Open your NPVN portal and click on IBM Jumpstart Competition icon and follow the instructions.

Start NOW!

Re: How To Participate In The IBM Jump-start Competition. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Helllo npowerng! I have registered on this site of IBM for long but I am yet to earn any badge. So, I have some questions regarding my case:
1. Am I eligible to register for this programme, going by the fact that I already registered before this jumpstart competition?
2. I am getting problem entering the site through Npower portal. They kept redirecting me to IBM France, what could be the problem?
3. Is there an issue if I entered the site directly (not through your portal) from my browser's address bar?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment / Why I Resigned From My Job / Vacancy For Front Desk Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.