Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

APC Speaks On How PDP Benefited From 2019 Election Lapses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Speaks On How PDP Benefited From 2019 Election Lapses (277 Views)

APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Speaks On How PDP Benefited From 2019 Election Lapses by Oluwabukola28: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: APC Speaks On How PDP Benefited From 2019 Election Lapses by lionphil(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Oluwabukola28 post=79502084]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvxOlSmozSA[/

Unite people, unite

It's time to speak up...the Yoruba and ibo need to stop this name calling and bickering.

The devil is at our doorstep with all his weapons. If nothing is done, death is certain. We are more educated than this.

Please my brothers and sisters, this seed of discord isn't letting us see the true picture.

Death traps have been set in the south (east and west alike)...the Fulani herders from the north alone can't carry the agenda out that's why others from other countries are being imported.

This is just the beginning of the second term...of all the news and info being received, our security agents have turned a blind eye don't you see we are set for doom and bloodshed??

Let's use our education to seek for solutions or to cry out with one voice so this can end before it starts, else, we will all share a part in the destruction that's just around the corner.

We can't continue like this...let it not be said that while we had time to fight the terror at hand, we used that time for frivolities... Losing ones life is not a joke...I've lost mine before *smiles*. Jokes apart, we need to face the issue at hand and stop pointing accusing fingers...the northern part of the country is feeling its own share daily...it's gradually coming down south. How do we stop it?

God bless us!

Be a voice too...this rift between or within the southerners needs to stop

(1) (Reply)

Profile: Mele Kyari — Pib Advocate, Pengassan Comrade — Takes Charge At Nnpc / Video: I Earn N750,000 Monthly, Says Ahmed Lawan / Nigerian Senator Earn N750,000 Monthly – Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.