Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes For Calling Cee-c The Most Successful From Bbnaija 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes For Calling Cee-c The Most Successful From Bbnaija 2018 (397 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes For Calling Cee-c The Most Successful From Bbnaija 2018 by Damyonline: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Uti Nwachukwu would recently declared Cee-C the most successful BBNaija 2018 housemate takes back his words.

Uti Nwachukwu apologizes for saying Cee-C is the most successful BBNaija 2018 housemate. He took to his Instagram page to rephrase his words and apologize to those offended.

He wrote;

Alright, to those offended calm your Nerves. No harm meant. When you're proud of someone you will give all the accolades you can especially when you remember the Bashing you went thru for your support,

So let me rephrase and Edit: CEE C IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF BBNAIJA 2018

Source >>> https://lailasnews.com/uti-nwachukwu-apologizes-for-calling-cee-c-the-most-successful-bbnaija-2018-housemate/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes For Calling Cee-c The Most Successful From Bbnaija 2018 by itspzpics(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Coming For Your Man And I Don’t Care” – Teni Warns Ladies (video) / BET Awards' Carpet Coloured Blue In Honour Of Nipsey Hussle / Tristan Thompson 'threatened To Kill Himself- Khloe Kardashian Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.