Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi (418 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by GistUpdates: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Nairabet owner, Akin Alabi who is a representative of Egbeda/Ona Ara federal constituency of Oyo State, reveals he failed jamb 5 times.

Read his post...

Coming up with an idea, taking the first step and seeing it materialize gives me joy. I can start Nigeria’s sports betting company. I did it. I can write a book. I did it. I can contest for elections. I did it. .
Even to the little things. I can do shoe videos and share on social media, I’m doing it. I can hold free seminars to teach others, I’m doing it. .
It’s a beautiful feeling. I don’t know the formula for success. All I know is that you achieve more by doing. .
There are other things I’m thinking of doing. And I will attempt them. I will fail at many. That’s fantastic. I will succeed at some. When I succeed a few times, people will think I’m a genius. No one would remember I failed JAMB 5 times.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-failed-jamb-5-times-nairabet-owner-akin-alabi

1 Like

Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by GistUpdates: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by GistUpdates: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by WisdomFlakes: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
In other words, it only took 1 success story to wipe clean the previous failures. That is all it takes in this life.
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by SmellingAnus(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol... You have now made individuals to fail thousands of times while losing hundreds of thousands and millions to Nairabet...
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Success
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
And he did not commit suicide..the destinies of many are tied to just one person..if you fail,they fail and if you sucessed,they sucessed..before you take that urgly decision,consider those whose plates will be in your kitchen...i celebrate with you.
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by Officialgarri: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
With all the frequent public announcement this guy makes, what do we now expect from the owner of BETNAIJA grin
Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by Jayslicky: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Now you're doing same as JAMB did to students, no matter how you forecast games they will fail, yours is even worse than JAMB, so people have been booking tickets for 5years and won nothing, even though they play everyday.

2 Likes

Re: I Failed JAMB 5 Times - Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
so Education in Nigeria is scam......just have a brilliant idea n identify any human problem to solve.....you are done!...I wrote JAMB 4 TIMES, but dnt ask me how many times I failed it....lol

(1) (Reply)

Ruga: Biafra Group Threatens To Invade The North With Deadly Weapons!! ! / Zambian Govt Issues Alert On Travel To Northern Nigeria - ZAMBIA REPORTS / The Youth On Buhari's Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.