Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Students From Nigeria & Other African Countries Complete Russian Language Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students From Nigeria & Other African Countries Complete Russian Language Course (257 Views)

Free Online C Programming Language Course | Get Started / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students From Nigeria & Other African Countries Complete Russian Language Course by UkhtaStateUni(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
On June 10 and 11,International students of the preparatory department at Ukhta State Technical University Russia took their final exams of the preparatory course which was "Russian Language as subject", the exams ranged from writing,reading,speaking and understanding aspects. Students from Nigeria, India, Zimbabwe, côte D'ivoire, Senegal, Sudan impressed the Commission not only knowledge of the subject, but also thoughtful attitude towards the educational process, Mature thinking about the their own future and moral standards of society.
The lecturers who trained the students all year, noted their activity and diligence. Students, in turn, expressed their gratitude to their mentors. Some of them intend to continue their education at Ukhta State Technical University to get a bachelors or master's degree.

(1) (Reply)

Jupeb Direct Entry Exams Answers And Expo / We Must Make First Class In School..watch This / How To Apply To Free Tuition Universities In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.