Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis (16349 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by agbonkamen(f): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
which dagger drawn.

It is party people fighting Obaseki not Osho. Osho is a parrot, if he has a problem with you he will insult you in public not go silent.

Obaseki has been stepping on toes, his party people has already reported him but Osho has decided to not Wade into the matter because he is now at the national not local politics.

Obaseki is now chasing shadows, he refused to inaugurate the house of assembly, when they complained in the press he kidnapped some them took them to the house complex and swore them in with threats at midnight, and got a funny quorum to elect his people as officers at midnight when many weren't present.

Obaseki is fighting himself, let him continue
because you were among the people he kidnapped abi? I don't know why some Nigerians are short sighted.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by mudiana(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
which dagger drawn.

It is party people fighting Obaseki not Osho. Osho is a parrot, if he has a problem with you he will insult you in public not go silent.

Obaseki has been stepping on toes, his party people has already reported him but Osho has decided to not Wade into the matter because he is now at the national not local politics.

Obaseki is now chasing shadows, he refused to inaugurate the house of assembly, when they complained in the press he kidnapped some them took them to the house complex and swore them in with threats at midnight, and got a funny quorum to elect his people as officers at midnight when many weren't present.

did you just say kidnap? Hey u! Are you alright at all. Do you even live in Benin cos I do. The hotel where they went to catch some members of Edo state house of assembly plotting is not so far from my house. If you don't know what kidnap is, just shut up fast.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by udemzyudex(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
which dagger drawn.

Where did you get all this information from?

I'm curious.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Otunba2004(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
mightyhaze:
u never see anything.ambode was hailed by lagosians as the best govnor in the whole africa,...but u knw the history as soon as a few greedy politicians pulled the rug under him
hmmn what happened in Lagos state can not happen in other part of the country go and write it down Obaseki will cut oshiomole to his size just like Ganduje did in kano,, Tinubu is unusual fortunate politician but still nothing last forever
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Eroms4life17(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
erons22:
My brother you wicked sha
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Splashme: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
the above phrase caught my attention, "...those that brought him to power.." who were those that brought him to power? have you seen why 9ja cannot progress? the will of the people will always be sidelined in order for the wish of a few greedy persons to prevail

Sad
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Where did you get all this information from?

I'm curious.
Edo is my state. This is even in the news. It's just that you haven't taken notice
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
mudiana:
did you just say kidnap? Hey u! Are you alright at all. Do you even live in Benin cos I do. The hotel where they went to catch some members of Edo state house of assembly plotting is not so far from my house. If you don't know what kidnap is, just shut up fast.
are they criminals that you will go and catch them? Were they planing to rob a bank?

You take people against their will, force and intimidate them...and make them do your will at midnight. That is kidnapping.

Those who experienced it called it a kidnap

https://www.nairaland.com/5254674/edo-assembly-saga-kidnapped-members-elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
agbonkamen:
because you were among the people he kidnapped abi? I don't know why some Nigerians are short sighted.

You are long sighted that is why a governor refused to inaugurate the house at the right time until he was condemned at a press conference.
That is why he took them to a forced swearing in at night
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by mudiana(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
are they criminals that you will go and catch them? Were they planing to rob a bank?

You take people against their will, force and intimidate them...and make them do your will at midnight. That is kidnapping.

Those who experienced it called it a kidnap

https://www.nairaland.com/5254674/edo-assembly-saga-kidnapped-members-elect
okay u actually read something different. There are two dramas that played. The first was the inauguration of 9 members of Edo state house of assembly and also the election of the speaker and deputy done by these 9 men which was supported by obaseki. This was done Monday night if I am not mistaken and we saw a lawmaker wearing short that day.

The second drama that played was the organization of the group left out to get their own speaker. And their plot was been planned at the hotel. Obaseki men got wind of it and stormed the place where they arrested oshiomole's brother and some others. These are the group loyal to oshiomole.

So where is the kidnapping you are talking about came from. Did obaseki kidnap his own group and got a speaker and deputy for himself? Or did he kidnap oshiomole's group and got a speaker and deputy for oshiomole?

I don't know wat u re reading... I live in Benin, I pass the government house every day to my place of hustle. Tell me what you know not the rubbish you read on naira land.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by stafenbrown: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2019
it so amazing ahahahha thank for SHAREit i would love to read more
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2019
mudiana:
okay u actually read something different. There are two dramas that played. The first was the inauguration of 9 members of Edo state house of assembly and also the election of the speaker and deputy done by these 9 men which was supported by obaseki. This was done Monday night if I am not mistaken and we saw a lawmaker wearing short that day.

The second drama that played was the organization of the group left out to get their own speaker. And their plot was been planned at the hotel. Obaseki men got wind of it and stormed the place where they arrested oshiomole's brother and some others. These are the group loyal to oshiomole.

So where is the kidnapping you are talking about came from. Did obaseki kidnap his own group and got a speaker and deputy for himself? Or did he kidnap oshiomole's group and got a speaker and deputy for oshiomole?

I don't know wat u re reading... I live in Benin, I pass the government house every day to my place of hustle. Tell me what you know not the rubbish you read on naira land.
that first inauguration is the one where some of the lawmakers were kidnapped to make the Quorum because without that number the house cannot sit.

How many honorable do we have in the state? How come obaseki inaugurated only 9 , a minority at night and sidelined the majority?

Oshomoles brother is an elected member of the house, he was elected this year, he is there as an elected representative of his people to protest the fact that himself and his people were schemed out of the house by Obaseki,. He isn't there to represent Oshomole.

So I guess you are in support of Obaseki sidelining a majority of the legislature of the state, an independent arm of government and siting a minority?

Even his minority he had to kidnap some members just to make quorum.

Continue to support illegality
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Emmytrill(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Osho needs to man up, speak out and say where he belongs. His silence is what is causing all these confusion. angry
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by mudiana(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
that first inauguration is the one where some of the lawmakers were kidnapped to make the Quorum because without that number the house cannot sit.

How many honorable do we have in the state? How come obaseki inaugurated only 9 , a minority at night and sidelined the majority?

Oshomoles brother is an elected member of the house, he was elected this year, he is there as an elected representative of his people to protest the fact that himself and his people were schemed out of the house by Obaseki,. He isn't there to represent Oshomole.

So I guess you are in support of Obaseki sidelining a majority of the legislature of the state, an independent arm of government and siting a minority?

Even his minority he had to kidnap some members just to make quorum.

Continue to support illegality
https://www.nairaland.com/5257154/anselm-ojezua-reacts-inauguration-8

I guess our argument is done here after u read this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
mudiana:

lol

Does that justify the night activities?

Sorry dear
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Ubenedictus(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
mudiana:

maybe you should read this

We have a similar situation in Edo where in our own case we have 24/24 all of them APC but somebody wants a particular person as a Speaker, 19 out of 24 are opposed to this person.” We have a similar situation in Edo where in our own case we have 24/24 all of them APC but somebody wants a particular person as a Speaker, 19 out of 24 are opposed to this person.

They them decide to carry 6 members into the house who were willing why they invited the other ones as if for dinner only to arrive and be bundled into a vehicle, some of them in their nickers to be innauguared at 9.30pm.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Alejobs: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Osho want to jagaban edo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.