Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I hope never to raise children who listen to you- Simi slams Ghanaian Counselor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I hope never to raise children who listen to you- Simi slams Ghanaian Counselor (450 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I hope never to raise children who listen to you- Simi slams Ghanaian Counselor by nairalaila: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Simi who fired back at Ghanaian relationship counselor Charlotte over her rejoinder comment on 'let cheating men cheat', stated that she hopes never to raise children who listen to her. Recall that Simi who had earlier reacted to the first video, angrily described Charlotte Oduro as someone who is not sound, adding that those who are cheering her are idiots.

However replying the Nigerian music star, the Ghanaian Counselor said in a new video;

“I don’t blame her, they have pasts, they have issues, she should never think we have not seen it before, me I have been married for 11 years.

“People should not just sit there and get angry and react because they have pains, you have pains doesn’t mean you should channel the pain to become a revenge on somebody” she added.

Simi who fired back at the Ghanaian Counselor over the new video, stated that she hopes never to raise children who listen to her. She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/i-hope-i-never-to-raise-children-who-listen-to-you-simi-slams-ghanaian-counselor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I hope never to raise children who listen to you- Simi slams Ghanaian Counselor by nairalaila: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
hmmmmm angry angry angry
Re: I hope never to raise children who listen to you- Simi slams Ghanaian Counselor by unclesuruoffi: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Things escalated so quickly angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Anto Puts Her Bikini Bod On Display / Moesha Bodoung At BET19 - Her Red Carpet Look And The Stars She Eet. / Speed Darlington Calls Nigerian Big Boys For Not Providing N20M Performing Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.