Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States (827 Views)

Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by nobaga: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unlike other ethnic groups, Yoruba hard criminals like Oyenusi operate within the WEST but other criminals feel free to operate outside their regions.

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by leokid866: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oyenusì great Movie.
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by hahn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
There is sufficient money in the west so there is no need to go elsewhere.

Criminals from other states come here because they know here is where the money is.

Simple
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by nobaga: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
I wish it is that simple.

You cannot condemn people you hate so much and every other group use derogatory names for but when you are hungry, you head to their region to beg, steal and kill for money.

There is something definitely wrong here.

hahn:
There is sufficient money in the west so there is no need to go elsewhere.

Criminals from other states come here because they know here is where the money is.

Simple
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Bruno3000(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Because they are all cowards na.
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by hahn(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
nobaga:
I wish it is that simple.

You cannot condemn people you hate so much and every other group use derogatory names for but when you are hungry, you head to their region to beg, steal and kill for money.

There is something definitely wrong here.

Hunger knows no tribe. Lol
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Timmypromise(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bruno3000:
Because they are all cowards na.

Chest beater
I dare you to destroy buhari statues in imo

And also send all hausa away in niger Delta running your oil
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by nobaga: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cowards eh? So the child that steal from his home but decent outside is a coward. The one that steal outside and brings loot home is brave.

You need to find out the difference between depraved, desperate cold blooded killers roaming others' States and countries to the meaning of being brave and gallant.

Between the two you can differentiate wild animals that cannot even relate to their next door neighbors calling places they hound a ZOO.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Bruno3000(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

Chest beater
I dare you to destroy buhari statues in imo

And also send all hausa away in niger Delta running your oil
I'm not from those regions. But u don't need to be angry na. Most Yoruba pple are cowards. Just kiss d truth.
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Timmypromise(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bruno3000:
I'm not from those regions. But u don't need to be angry na. Most Yoruba pple are cowards. Just kiss d truth.

Ojukwu and kanu fighting for Biafra abroad
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by nobaga: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cowards that you gained free education, health and housing from as part of Western Region. Name other cowards that have given you and your previous generation so much, ever since.

Civilized people are competent planners and managers that fight to win not to lose. Cowards beat their chests and run away.

Bruno3000:
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Bruno3000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
nobaga:
Cowards that you gained free education, health and housing from as part of Western Region. Name other cowards that have given you and your previous generation so much, ever since.

Civilized people are competent planners and managers that fight to win not to lose. Cowards beat their chests and run away.

...oya na
Re: Why Most Yoruba Criminals Do Not Invade Other States by Bruno3000(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

Ojukwu and kanu fighting for Biafra abroad
grin grin grin
yeah... Like dat

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Beats Up Husband's Girlfriend On The Street / Three Under 19 Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin (Graphic Video) / Diary Of Shina Rambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.