Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pls I Need Cashew Marketers To Help With Questionaire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls I Need Cashew Marketers To Help With Questionaire (263 Views)

Farmers Please Help Me Fill This Questionaire / I Need Cashew And Soya Beans Suppliers / Who Need Cashew Nut Shelling Roasting Production Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Cashew Marketers To Help With Questionaire by Prinwhite: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
if you deal with marketing of cashew nut,

pls , i really need your assistance with filiing a questionnaire

it very important,

pls
Re: Pls I Need Cashew Marketers To Help With Questionaire by Tectono: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Prinwhite:
if you deal with marketing of cashew nut,

pls , i really need your assistance with filiing a questionnaire

it very important,

pls
Let me tell you the truth.The biggest cashew markets are located in Asia and European countries. For details, click on the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Poultry Cage,point Of Lay And Old Layers Birds,honey / Unmilled Rice Needed / Green House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.