Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/19 (180 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/19 by dallyemmy: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/19 by dallyemmy: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, June 21, 2019) -

*THE MISSIONARY CALL*

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the honour and privilege of being chosen to preach Your word.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, uproot from my life, anything that is hindering me from rising for the salvation of perishing souls, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every opportunity that You bring my way, to share Your word, never pass me by, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, frustrate and destroy
anything, that has been hindering me to heed Your call to win and save souls, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise and frustrate every enemy of the gospel in my life, in my nation, and in all the countries of the world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, make me a compulsive, unrepentant and incurable, soul winner, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help and uphold all Your missionaries, in various mission fields, all over the world; don't let them fall or fail You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, we lift up all the children of missionaries before You, please, provide for their needs; guide and train them in Your way, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; please,
do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over his life, family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Just Like The Days Of Eve And Adam!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/19 / The Egyptian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.