Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' (28874 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Bobrisky, Jim Ikye, Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar As Zikel Cosmetics Judges / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:
Uche looks more handsome in still photos than motion pictures
abeg keep off. He is married
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by enemyofprogress: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gabson001:

Lol i thought am the only one o
I thought I WAS the only one. Mr correction you see your life? grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
abeg who is Williams uchemba...no body shl quote me ooo
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by FAMILYJA(f): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nlolodo:
Someone should pls tell me the scores of Argentina match last night with Paraguay.... Help a brother I'm out of sub

1-1
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Isoduwa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deathisfreee:
With all the bad news about Nigeria up and down
This idiots still dey do nonsense up and down.

This are the set of idiot that will be against Nigeria division,since them belle full. Nothing concern them about kidnapping ,hunger ,poverty ,bad government and boko haram

May God open our eyes and brain in this country ,we can’t be living like a foreigner in our father’s land

Which father land?

Hope not the dead one you talking about

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Wanity(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deathisfreee:

This are the set of idiot that will be against Nigeria division,since them belle full. Nothing concern them about kidnapping ,hunger ,poverty ,bad government and boko haram

May God open our eyes and brain in this country ,we can’t be living like a foreigner in our father’s land

You what have you done to advice the security situation in the country. You mean because all this security issue you mention man no go hustle again

I see you from far
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by VCE45(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nlolodo:
Someone should pls tell me the scores of Argentina match last night with Paraguay.... Help a brother I'm out of sub

bros, na 1-1. no ask me who score, because me; I no knw
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by RoxieSpur(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
We await Merry Men 2
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by andrew444(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
ILLICITblood:

The guy mind no go there oh.. plus Messi warriors no go answer am

Lol

Madrid troll go don talk about the scores
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
This yahoo boy again.
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Aidejay(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deathisfreee:

There is no denial that even if this country divides into 100 there will still be people that are okay and fine who can bolt in and out on private jets if the worst comes. These people are working so they should stop their sources of income to carry problems they can't possibly have a solution to on their heads you do realize that to separate anything there is a constitutional process to be followed. Does ay, Ramsey, Alex and William look like politicians did they contest for any position? Are they your representatives and senators? The people meant to do the work are there but u want to make it the burden of people trying to put smiles on the faces on normal people. Doesn't work like that and has never worked like that
The people that are wailing at everything are the poor people unfortunately that's the 99%.
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cleffunual:
Rest in peace english
lol
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by shevchenko(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
AY is a very ugly fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Monaco2:
C as Ramsey Noah fresh even at 49 years. Dude is almost 50 n could easily pass for a 30 years old man
I dey tell u!!!
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Gabson001(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I thought I WAS the only one. Mr correction you see your life? grin grin
Nobody's fvcking above mistake dummy
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by vickydevoka(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:
Me that looks ugly in both motion n still photo should I kill my self
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by vickydevoka(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:
Me that looks ugly in both motion n still photo should I kill my self, someone told me I look lyk Regina Daniels husband. I agree cus I want to be an ugly billionaire
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Santa133: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gabson001:

Lol i thought am the only one o
Wrong!

Correct : Lol. I thought I was the only one o.

'Lol' is not an exclamation.
'I' is a personal pronoun; should be in capital.

Next time you want to mock someone, know you're not perfect either.
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by goodnewscliff(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:
dah short guy grin cheesy grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Santa133: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cleffunual:
Rest in peace english

"English" you meant?

Next time you think of mocking someone, know you ain't perfect as well. Peace!
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by deepwater(f): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:

He is actually younger than my last son.
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Gabson001(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Santa133:

Wrong!
Correct : Lol. I thought I was the only one o.
'Lol' is not an exclamation. 'I' is a personal pronoun; should be in capital.
Next time you want to mock someone, know you're not perfect either.
Wole soyinka thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:

na lie. I know you o
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
deepwater:

Your moms should have known better
We all knew the sperm to keep and the ones to flush down the drain.

Flushing your sperm down the drain would have wasted gallons of water needed by mankind. Alabuku, lime and 7up would have solved your issues in 1997.
undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gabson001:

Nobody's fvcking above mistake dummy
you should have known that before making fun of the guy, fool tongue.
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by letout: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
I regret paying to watch the first part with two other persons. Until I read reviews I won’t watch undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Germandude: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nlolodo:
1 1
Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by pbet15: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
men

Re: Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' by Oblivionsmiles: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ramsey Nouah be looking fine everly.

Meanwhile let me wow you with amazing gifts ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair / Ali Baba Criticizes 2 Soldiers For Riding On The Same Bike Without Helmet / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.