Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (66497 Views)

Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by ensamy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Marathon sex can cause a similar death . Not only football.
R. I.P to the dead. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by magicminister: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Not even a single ambulance.

Our leaders and their wards get sick, they fly first class to foreign hospitals while there isn’t a single functional world class public hospital in Nigeria. Our doctors are treated like shittttt and our best brains are running abroad.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by capitalzero: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian man identified as Amarachi aka Coutinho from Ubulu slumped and died while playing football.His friends have been mourning him online.One of them wrote...

'Amii, is too had for me to say RIP to you at this age but God knows why you gone at this age may your soul find peace in the Lord amen, the tears you caused UBULU YOUTHS will never go dry, go well till we meet again , (from pauloo your blood)'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/nigerian-man-slumps-and-dies-while.html
cardiomyopathy
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Isoduwa(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Highesschief1:
CPR /mouth to mouth might have saved him. We lack first aid knowledge in this country

Run �� run �� run �� edema run �� person want to killin person
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Joezik(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Make dem check him blood.....there will be trace of hard drugs.
That's what most do now.... Take drugs and be playing like pele. Then the heart can not cope

May his soul rest in peace sha
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Donbosco46: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
falcon01:
if they had knew CPR this dude would still be alive
what is CPR?
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Codes151(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
The monkey-post I played some weeks ago, left me gasping for breath, some attributed it to lack of stamina, while some say it's loss of fatigue, but I know that I am not going to the field anytime soon. My life nor be N5 buns wen I go use take play.

Rest Peacefully "Coutinho"

But why did they use that picture for his Obituary poster nah?

keep playing! It’s good! Na mouth I take breathe when I play for NSE.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Herbwise(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:
The monkey-post I played some weeks ago, left me gasping for breath, some attributed it to lack of stamina, while some say it's loss of fatigue, but I know that I am not going to the field anytime soon. My life nor be N5 buns wen I go use take play.

U talk better thing finish come spoil am with ur last question. But what is wrong with the picture na?

Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
pls oo checking ur blood pressure is very important.u dont need to be old b4 u start checking ur bp.may he rip.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
They say Sports/Exercise is good for the body, why then do people slump and die while jogging or playing football? Is it a case of too much of everything is bad?
probably they have high bp issue.if u already have high blood pressure its not advisable engaging in strenous exercise.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by kings59: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
falcon01:
if they had knew known CPR this dude would still be alive
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Legendguru: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
oh
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Akiika: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rest in peace young man. The deceased probably had a heart disease or High BP that he was not aware of, he may have been experiencing shortness of breath, dizziness etc...but ignorance and non attention to wellness may be a factor here. If someone had performed CPR on him immediately, he may still be alive today. I am sure they must have started blaming village people for his death now.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

say no more in your last paragraph...I know what is on your mind?
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by ronyman(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Same thought I've had but u feel they had a medical condition unbeknownst to them which would lead to their reaching equilibrium.b
JubrinElSudan:
They say Sports/Exercise is good for the body, why then do people slump and die while jogging or playing football? Is it a case of too much of everything is bad?
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by ronyman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
1: Your English sucks
2: Your points are incoherent
3: You lack the gift of Ratio.
I really feel fo you bro
phenom666:
Nigerian should stop playing football on the Field or Street, because it meant for professional, who are pay to play.

One go, many to go.

Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
CPR would have save this bro....he might have survive the attack.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by KHbaby(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
falcon01:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
hhmmcj:

you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. keep up your ever-bright stupidity.

spending time to educate/explain to some naive ppl is an insult.

For more information...
there's a website called "Google". Try spending some of your idle time and educate yourself.

Anamu!
Where this one come from?

Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by phenom666(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
ronyman:
1: Your English sucks
2: Your points are incoherent
3: You lack the gift of Ratio.
I really feel fo you bro

F*** you bro n pity for your poor enslave self.

English teacher, how much to u dey make.
Go f*** urself.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Erediauwa:

I swear bros I can only play football for fun, if it turns more competitive I go just respectfully bench myself. Even common injury can ruin one's life.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Adakintroy: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Most people don't do light warm up before running. When You Have Not Played FOOTBALL OR Any Sport For A While. It's best you start with light jugging and stretch.

Don't just start running thinking you got it. You will run out of air. Think of it as trying to use a car you've parked for long on a long trip without servicing.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by JubrinElSudan: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adakintroy:

Most people don't do light warm up before running. When You Have Not Played FOOTBALL OR Any Sport For A While. It's best you start with light jugging and stretch.

Don't just start running thinking you got it. You will run out of air. Think of it as trying to use a car you've parked for long on a long trip without servicing.
people that slump while jogging nko?
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by falcon01: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
FatherBona:
some things in life are inevitable Ask Marc Vivien foe
we need to try and if it doesn't work, we leave it.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by kcy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
u people are just typing CPR.......... what of oyibo people with dr sophisticated machine they still die of heart attack
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Autotech312(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Village pipu!

Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by enemyofprogress: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2019
falcon01:
says who?when it is time, no CPR can stop it.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by enemyofprogress: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2019
kcy:
u people are just typing CPR.......... what of oyibo people with dr sophisticated machine they still die of heart attack
No mind the CPR apostles
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Rather than that, I believe it's more of a case of not paying too much attention to one's health all in the name of 'keeping fit'.
Re: Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) by Madeu(m): 2:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

See them, common CPR you don't know, yet you won't admit it because of pride

RIP
Funny, I know CPR enough. Giving CPR goes beyond 30 chest compressions and 2 breath of Life. For it to be effective you still need an automated external defibrillator (AED), transported in a well equipped medical truck with some life saving drugs, mechanical ventilation and emergency personnel. How easy can you get these in naija?

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid)