Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) (52497 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
franchasng:
Where is Leah Sharibu

If this lady was a Christian, I am sure her release would have been impossible, yet our VP sleeps soundly at night and go about telling different degrees of lies to defend the failed government instead of him to honorably tender his resignation like most white leaders would do, its okay undecided

If the vice president was ur fada wld you ask him to resign?
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by MrgudK(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deivid10:
All these Hide and Seek games sha

If you know you know
Omo na wa
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by bulusberry: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmm Nigeria is just like bollywood#if u know u know
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by franchasng: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
tunjijones:

If the vice president was ur fada wld you ask him to resign?
with all honesty, yes I will suggest that to him, and if I am in his shoes, I will resign. Don't argue me, I did same as a student union member just because the SUG president wasn't working according to our campaign promises.....I hate people who are selfish, most of our leaders are too selfish and money/power mongers like the one in power now angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
angry

They should give her an extension
She went to visit her boyfriend in Sambisa cool
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
koyyess:
Where is the corp member?
hello koyyess still alive cool
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by koyyess: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
JjBankys:
hello koyyess still alive cool

If you are lonely, carry your akwa ibom negroe self to the motherless babies homes and spend time with your fellow brothers and sisters. Maybe that will cure your mummy issues.

Miscreant.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Danwakae(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
CORPER IN GWOZA ??

MAY GOD FORGIVE U PEOPLE WITH WICKED LIES...

INNOCENT SOULS BEEN WASTED ON HOURS BASIS WILL NOT ALLOW U TO REST UNTIL U DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by unapologetic77: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yuceeluv:
How about the Christian guy that was abducted? The living faith member?
he is still an abductee
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by limeta(f): 2:51am On Jun 21, 2019
What led to her release
Why was she set free when others be for her are still there

Muslims call muslims or islam call islam

Buhari is boko haram
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by mhaki(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Rescued or released?
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by olomson203(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2019
corps member who are sent to Borno state are automatically redeploy to there state of choice. scammers everywhere! BIAFRA MUST GO!
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Just imagine this world without Islam

It will be heaven on earth
Islamophibic infection of the yeast. People of no origin. A deluded tribe who think they re Jews but no african tribes ever give account of them passing through their lands to settle in this modern day yeast infected part of Nigeria. This particular tribe is so confused they proclaimed Christianity while also claiming jews forgetting the two religions don't mix. Imagine the world without West. It will have been heaven. The human and animals W Bush killed in one cluster bomb drop ISIS and boko Haram can not kill in a year. The world remember how bloody Christianity was and still is. With minions of depraved and demonic pastor predating on moronic Christians around the world daily.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
who cares?? where is leah?
Who cares The stubborn mull is rotting away in sambisa. Had it been she is wise and not a Christian fanatic as well she will have pretend she has converted to Islam so she can get her freedom. But she is there disobeying the bad men because of one erratic faith like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2019
izubext007:
what about d christain male corp member kidnap
He is dead abi u wan Boko Haram to build church for him in sambisa?
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omeizadean:

Who cares The stubborn mull is rotting away in sambisa. Had it been she is wise and not a Christian fanatic as well she will have pretend she has converted to Islam so she can get her freedom. But she is there disobeying the bad men because of one erratic faith like that.
and you're so sure she'd be freed if she do that??
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omeizadean:

Islamophibic infection of the yeast. People of no origin. A deluded tribe who think they re Jews but no african tribes ever give account of them passing through their lands to settle in this modern day yeast infected part of Nigeria. This particular tribe is so confused they proclaimed Christianity while also claiming jews forgetting the two religions don't mix. Imagine the world without West. It will have been heaven. The human and animals W Bush killed in one cluster bomb drop ISIS and boko Haram can not kill in a year. The world remember how bloody Christianity was and still is. With minions of depraved and demonic pastor predating on moronic Christians around the world daily.
imagine this world without Islam
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by Oblivionsmiles: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
She's one of the lucky few, thank God for her.

Let me help you with gifts for that next occasion, you'll be amazed!
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
franchasng:
with all honesty, yes I will suggest that to him, and if I am in his shoes, I will resign. Don't argue me, I did same as a student union member just because the SUG president wasn't working according to our campaign promises.....I hate people who are selfish, most of our leaders are too selfish and money/power mongers like the one in power now angry

You wld leave all the luxuries and benefits that comes with being a vice president...

Bros pls clean ur mouth... There is oil stain by the side of ur mouth.
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by franchasng: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
tunjijones:

You wld leave all the luxuries and benefits that comes with being a vice president...

Bros pls clean ur mouth... There is oil stain by the side of ur mouth.
You just displayed the greed most black people have. Have you forgotten that before your father could rise to become a vice president of a nation, he must have been successful in life

You can say your own mind, don't talk on my behalf because we do not reason the same way honestly, I wish you understand my own reasoning about life
Re: Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
franchasng:
You just displayed the greed most black people have. Have you forgotten that before your father could rise to become a vice president of a nation, he must have been successful in life

You can say your own mind, don't talk on my behalf because we do not reason the same way honestly, I wish you understand my own reasoning about life

Sharap... U wld do worse then all those out politicians if u have the opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.