Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth (2535 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by chiomarita: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Newly wedded Regina Daniels seem to be facing tough time in her young union.

Her marriage to 60 year old Ned Nwoko as the 6th wife is facing one of the challenges of polygamous family, as Ned Nwoko’s son Emzy declares he is the rightful owner of all his father’s wealth and assets.

This he revealed in an Instagram post.

He shared these photos below which was a conversation with Regina and wrote: “Regina Daniels Please Be Careful With Me Am Dangerous, �

Misleading Or No Misleading That’s Not My Business,
Using Or No Using I Don’t Care, Everyone Has Their Own Life To Live So Mine Shouldn’t Be Your Problem,

I Didn’t Mention Name On My Post, So Be Careful On How You React, We Are All Grown Up,

Just Know, I Gat No Issues With You And Your Family,
I Don’t Wish You Bad Or Hate You, Nor Jealous Because Of Material Things, I Have Always Loved And Admired You Even Before My Father Came Into Your Life, I Will Always Wish You Well And Support You In Any Way I Can, Your Still My Favorite.

I May Be Ugly But Am Still In Love With You...more @ https://pearlsnews.com/regina-daniels-and-ned-nwokos-first-son-emmy-clash-over-his-wealth-scary-details/

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by blackpanthar: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
cool. They will soon be sharing the same bed.... this is how it starts.

desperate regina
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
That's their family headache. I've my own shìt to deal with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
First son or daughter? Na two women chat I see ooo. The looks and post of the said guy is everything feminish.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by internationalman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
I nor talk am
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by jerryunit48: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fake news
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by nzeobi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Regina married and in 40 seconds money and cars burst everywhere, Tonto married and in 40 seconds sperm burst everywhere.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by internationalman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
jerryunit48:
Fake news
Remember her marriage to Ned started as a rumor. Even she denied it and said ''that's in the past''

There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dude looks gay and Regina needs to be in school. "in limelight" indeed.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by Andersonjr(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nothing we no go see oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by GraGra247(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fake social media accounts
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
internationalman:
Smoke nor pepper for eye nor mean say nor be fire start the smoke
Which kine smoke nor dey pepper for eye?

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by Drey1: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
How far. I hear say Chile don score.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jayhazard:

Which kine smoke nor dey pepper for eye?
Cigar smoke grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko’s First Son, Emmy Clash Over His Wealth by chiommy123(f): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
She should open her eyes on time to avoid stories that touch

(1) (Reply)

Gays Are Not Heroes And So Stella Nyanzi Is Not A Hero / Cute Pictures From Teddy-A And Bambam White Wedding In Dubai / Interview With Nadia Buari At The 19th Pan African Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.