Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Will Iran And US Go To War? Iran Shoots Down American Drone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Iran And US Go To War? Iran Shoots Down American Drone (291 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Iran And US Go To War? Iran Shoots Down American Drone by bamasite2: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is a very serious issue.

So Iran has shot down an American drone which was on surveillance mission. It did not end there, but they also proclaimed that as a warning to the USA.

They said they are ready for war!

But do you think the USA and Iran will go to war?

That however is not the most important question to me. The most important question to me is WAS THE DRONE ACTUALLY VIOLATING IRAN'S AIR SPACE

This is because every country has a right to protect it's air space, unless you are a shit hole!!!
Re: Will Iran And US Go To War? Iran Shoots Down American Drone by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
I doubt. Iran has calculated that the U.S wasn't really ready for war from all logic. Hence their audacity knowing that US is currently alone internationally apart from a forced cooperation from some countries with the threat of tarrifs hike.

As it stands, if US tries war with Iran, it will be highly an unpopular war. All the countries are angry with Trump overtly or covertly. EU is no more on US side. China is forming a coalition with Iran, North Korea, Russia, India etc for a possible united force to break US hegemony.

Question is, who are the friends of US today to go to war with? Will US risk a solo war? With unpredictable Trump, anything is possible, but would be a foolish thing to do by all calculations.

Additionally, deploying huge numbers of troops and weapons to Middle east in peace tine, will not also help US justify such a war. Any action will be seen as premeditated.

3 Likes

Re: Will Iran And US Go To War? Iran Shoots Down American Drone by Biodun556(m): 5:42am On Jun 21, 2019
US Iraq war cost U S 7 trillion dollars and later lead to economic recession. Iran is more powerful than Iraq with Russia and Chinese backing.

Most EU members including Canada and Australia supported US during Iraq war not now US is alone due to trade war with many countries.

Despite US support for Syrian rebels, Assad is winning the war everyday with Russian support and Iran is more advanced.

Fighting a war halfway will not help US image. All what trump wants is to bomb I ran nuclear sites but I ran will not let it end there.

It calls for caution

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump ‘could Return To WWE Wrestling On Vince Mcmahon’s Smackdown Live’ / Trump Is Insulted After Praising Dictatorial Soliders Of The 1770s / Tunisia Bans Niqab In Government Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.