Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .. (355 Views)

Need-digital-marketer-promote-website / Why You Need Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by sammchuck1: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: .. by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
sammchuck1:
Please Help! I need Digital Marketing Tutorials/ Wordpress Tutorials but I don't have data to download or cash to pay for tutorials. But I want to learn. Please I am in Lagos. Anyone that would love to help would be doing a great thing really.
hahahahahhahahah Na ritualist you dey find be dat.
Re: .. by SignOnHost: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
HI,

Really nothing comes without a price. You must find a way out.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: .. by sammchuck1: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
stanliwise:
hahahahahhahahah Na ritualist you dey find be dat.

me and the person would meet in an open place
Re: .. by Neddstark: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2019
All you guys who want things for free. Get ready to make mistakes that will cost you more. When you spend $500 on advert and have only 2 customers, your eye go clear.
Re: .. by sammchuck1: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Neddstark:
All you guys who want things for free. Get ready to make mistakes that will cost you more. When you spend $500 on advert and have only 2 customers, your eye go clear.

thanks for the assistance.
Re: .. by Neddstark: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
sammchuck1:

thanks for the assistance.

Dont thank me. Watch videos on it on youtube. Learn or go to a school
Re: .. by aloeman15(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
sammchuck1:
Please Help! I need Digital Marketing Tutorials/ Wordpress Tutorials but I don't have data to download or cash to pay for tutorials. But I want to learn. Please I am in Lagos. Anyone that would love to help would be doing a great thing really.
how will u get to d location?
how will ur tutor pay for power and data?
even if all materials are free, u still need to practice what ur taught online.
so to help ur ministry, google free course sites-
mooc
coursera
study at ur pace.
or:
make money to pay for comprehensive training-
https://www.nairaland.com/4997563/msb-consult-launchpad-zero-kobo

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Facebook Account Now To Avoid Being Hacked / Convert Any Of Your Website To An Android Installable Apk File For Just N2000 / Best Adsense Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.