Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn (1003 Views)

CLOSED- Rooms To Let In Lekki Phase 1, 360k each, Quarterly Rent. / Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / Monthly, Quarterly Or 6 Months Rent For Mini Flat Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
A-Z Dredge machinery & Mine investment Ltd.
Lagos Contact Office
Suit 277/316 opposite Samsung office,
Road 2, Ikota shopping Complex, V.G.C
Lekki –Expr. Way, Lagos. Nigeria

ATTENTION:

To The Investors

Dear Sir,

ABOUT US:

A-Z DREDGE AND MINE MACHINERY INVESTMENT LIMITED, we are mineral resources Gen stone investment Company with our Certificate of Incorporation registered license NO. RC 1283278 under the Company and allied matters act 1990, We are miners, traders and exporters of minerals resources such as: Tin ore, Zinc ore, Lead Ore, and, Gold.

We start small and growing bigger, Our company do not only stop at mining minerals, we give opportunity to individual investors who wish to do mining by partnering, franchising or invest through our platforms with our mining sites, with this we are able establish and mine various minerals in various communities where we have mineral deposits and partners get the dividend returns on their investments, with this we are able to establish more sites, acquire enough equipment to mine and refine our gem stones to 99.9% of international exporting standard to meet target goals.

We are in net-work with brokers, factory suppliers and exporters, this create us lots of off-takers that facilitates selling our minerals both within Nigeria and abroad, we issue an ICPO (Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order), to our major off takers, sign supply contracts of over ten years, and maintain our contracts.
working with our team globally to inter-trade and export our minerals, to give us a wide range of turnover and profitable returns and for this you can be sure your partnering with our company will give you secure and huge returns as dividend from our minerals mining business.

In addition, we have a ratio set aside from our income to contribute to the community developments, sponsor academic and social welfare of the indigents we mine from their Land with this we are able to mine peacefully in all our various mining sites.

Should you be interested to partner with us as a sponsor in our mineral resources mining company ?

Should you wish to drop your details to apply now, Visit www.investminingcompany.com or call below numbers for more inquiry.

You can be sure your partnering with our company will give you a good dividend as returns on your investment shares from our mining sites.

Do have a wise investment decisions.

Yours faithfully,
For: A-Z Dredge and machinery invest. Ltd

Abe Gold
(Investment advisory & Site owner)
Director.

070-10388606
080- 85998064
081- 30056065 (Whatsapp)
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ATTENTION: www.investminingcompany.com

To The Investor
Dear Sir,

PROPOSAL FOR EQUITY INVESTOR PARTNERING WITH US ON OUR GOLD MINING SITE.

We are mineral resources Gen stone mining Company, we have mining site at Ilesha Osun state where we have very rich deposits of Gold minerals materials.

We are looking for equity investors ready to partner with us in financing to enable us upgrade from manual mining to mechanize mining with this we can increase productivity and returns to meet up local orders and foreign orders from our clients in Germany, USA and China for which we seldom have requisitions.

PURPOSE OF FUND:
We need fund to move miners and equipment to site to enable us excavate trainload, wash, filter and refine mined minerals faster to international exporting standard.

Below are list of equipment needed to be bought, items in red are already available

1. 1 acres of Land (with authorization letter from the community) available
2. Experience Miners ...........................................................................................available
3. Electronic digital scalier....................................................................................available
4. Community Farm entrance premium ........................................................ #1,000,000
5. Impress for Miners family, feeding on farm and allowances......... # 1,000,000
6. Metal detectors (Nuclear Harmonic & handy locators)....................#3,000,000
7. Geology service , Cadastral and data processing ..................................#2,000,00
8. Washing equipment and dry plant ...............................................................#1,000,000
9. Drilling machine, jack Hammers, pumping machines etc..................#1,000,000
10. Caravan for workers on farm ...............................................................................#500,000
............................................................................................................................. TOTAL: #10,000,000

Details of gold purity on site :
• Commodity : Gold AU Metal
• Purity...................................................: 96% and above
• Carat ...................................................: 22 carats
• Size of Land....................................: 5 acres
• Geology survey result ...............: Sampled
• Minimum Monthly mining ......: 700grams
• Current International price.......: #14,000
• Minimum Monthly value ......................: 1,000gram@ #13,000 /gram = #13,000,000

MONTHLY EXPENSES:

 Separating machines 90liters x 26days x #145 per liters...... =#339,300
 15Crew Operation allowances #2,000 for 30days .....................=#900,000
 Government taxes Maintenance site impress ..............................= #500,000
.......................................................................................................................TOTAL := #1,739,300

Average Monthly income – monthly variable expenses
(#13,000,000 - #1,739,300) = #11, 260,700 monthly.

BENEFIT OF INVESTOR: “WE HAVE MINOR AND MAJOR INVESTORS”

(A) A minor inventor gets 20% monthly until amount invested is double
#2,000,000 equity inventors get 20% (#400,000) monthly return for 10months
Making Total = #4,000,000 in 10 months.

(B) MAJOR INVESTOR
A major Investor with equity of Ten million naira gets
ratio on minerals mined on site on budget of analysis above, as itemize
below

 40% of mineral mined goes to major investor
 10% of mineral mined goes for next site expenses
 20% to miners on farm
 30% to Managing Company / brokers.

PERIOD OF INVESTMENT
Three weeks is enough ample time to be allowed by investor after deposit, this is of course to give time for deposit be put into production while all dividends and capital will be paid to each investors in due time as agreed in individual M.O.U.

Invest with us today and guard the treasure by investing where thy principal is safe, where it may be reclaiming if desirable, and where thou will not fail to collect a fail rental.

We look forward to your favorable response; you can also book appointment or send a delegate to visit us on any of our mining sites.

Yours faithfully,
For: A-Z Dredge and mine machinery invest. Ltd

Engr. Abe Joseph
Director

1 Share

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dear investor,

Below is activities on our Gold mining site where we mine with manual labors, as you will see , funny enough, the culture of operating of mining site with manual Labor is that we contract able malam who uses diggers baskets, pumping marching and manually locate and dig pits to locate materials, in return we have to buy the material (GOLD) back from them at #9,000 per gram and we resell to awaiting brokers at #13,000 per gram.

therefore, we gain just #4,000 on our site (Just imagin) but that is the system.

This is more reason why we have been saving to upgrade to buy mechanized equipment as analyzed in the list above to have our professional crews using Gold detectors, Excavators , Separating machine etc and have full control and operations and get 100% value of the materials.

Invest with us, "Guard your treasure from loss by investing only where thy principal is safe, where it may be reclaiming if desirable, and where thou will not fail to collect a fail rental"

We promise you of getting your dividend on your investment with us.

Below is activities on our site presently where we operate with manual labors.

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Presently , due to our manual system of mining our materials are low.

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
At moment we have an International requisition(International buyer request) from Germany, requesting to buy 50kg of Gold monthly @ #13.0million per kg, that is 650.0million.

From our own site, we are able to manually mined less than 1kg, and we are about to make collections from our other colleagues miner below in can.

Do you see we really need your partnership in this business to exile to buy equipment that we make us increase our daily mining as analysed in previous posts above.

#1,000,000, #2,000,000, #3,000,000 upward , no amount is too small and you get a monthly dividend on your deposit invested.

As a matter of urgency we need to do a geological survey of the area of the land and purchase a Gold detector that can locate up to 10.0meters depth. as this will do us a lot of good to have a target concentrations in digging with an excavator we already purchase.

Should you wish to invest with us, kindly call:

Abe Gold
080-85998064
081-30056065(whatsapp.)

PRESENT AVAILABLE MATERIAL STILL IN GRAINS.

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Works i progress on site

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
GOLD:

Gold is a natural resources deposit in a rough side of soil with a variety of uses
• It is used for jewelry and decoration.
• It conducts electricity and does not tarnish.
• Used as a food additive in food and drinks.
• In medicine, it is used for Cancer treatment and health issues.
• It guarantees the value of currencies and lots more.

These makes Gold as a mineral an important minerals in the market.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dear foreign buyer,

we sell minerals to our foreign clients and assist them with the exportation with following process.

A.Document for exportation of minerals are:

 Certificate of origin from Nigeria chamber of comers and industry
 Invoice
 Contract letter

B. COST OF EXPORTATION:

Cost of Exportation of Minerals(Gold) is $486.11 per kilogram also referred to as “royalty payable to government account” at ministry of mines and industry receipts issued in favors of buyers, to be tendered at the Airport together with Sellers mining and export licenses .

C.Name of exporter license owner to whom foreign buyer will address Contract letter is will be provided at when due:

Our current price for Gold :

Price of Gold = #665 per Karat
Available grades = 18 karat, 20 karat, 22 karat, and 24 karats

Thanks for your interest doing business with us.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Though we mine mineral manually We presently have this on ground on our mining site Osun state,
We look forward to your partnership to make us exile.

Thanks for your interest doing business with us.

Thank you.

Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
We have a Client who have been calling from Germany, now in Lome republic of Congo to pick some material and thereafter visit us here in Nigeria to buy some Gold minerals.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2019
We could not meet up to her quantity request, so we had to travel with her to mina, Nazarawa state to buy and get our commission.

This is why we need to partner in order to increase our productivity with right equipment
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2019
�� *GOLD FOR SALE IN OUR SITE OSUN STATE* ��

*PURITY = 97.8% CLEAN*

*GRADE = 22+ karat*

*PRICE = #15.2 MILLION NAIRA Per KG*

The Procedure is Simple.=

The Buyer Comes Gold Product Confirmation and Test @ OSUN STATE where the Gold Seller is.

After which they go to the BANK & make Payments

Then Buyer take their Gold product.

*PRICE = $39,000 Per KG*

*FACILITATORS COMMISSION PER KG = $1,000 Per KG*

Call the mining site managers

Engr. Abe Joseph

080-85998064 (Hot line)
081-30056065 (whatsapp)

WE ALSO NEED INVESTORS TO PARTNER WITH US FOR HIGH PRODUCTION FOR EXPORTING ORDER TO DUBAI & GERMANY AS WE ALREADY HAVE
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dear Investor,

We invite you to partner and make a consistent streams of income from our portfolio, We have been operating mining minerals manually on our sites in the Southern parts of the country where we have deposit of Zinc, Tin / Lead Ore, Tantalite (Columbite), Tourmaline and Gold.

We are looking for investor to partner with us to enable us carry out our operation in full scale so as to be able to exploit our resources for which we have been granted consent by various Authorities / Land Owners in our new locations of Osun State to mine Gold and Abakaliki Ebonyi state to mine Zinc and Lead ore, for which already have major requisitions from manufacturing companies here in Nigeria and Oversea but we have less product to supply due to inadequate production or mining.

BENEFITS OF BEING A PARTNER:
A partner investor stands to benefit as first buyer or broker, if partner investor lives in the states, we have the trust to export minerals to him before payment.

FULL PARTNERSHIP: A full partner will invest close to our target of #44.0m
($5,555.5million) and he we shall manage and share profit 50/50% or otherwise agreed by both partners.
OTHER SHARES INVESTORS:

Individuals with little capita is also allowed from #1,000,000 (One million Naira) and #5,000,000 (Five million naira) $2,777.8 and $13,888.9 with 5% dividend returns monthly.

We know we can not compete with the big mining companies like Dangote groups, or go for the exorbitant Bank Loan interest, but with you partnership we can be strong, stronger and make a big delivers.

Wish to have you do business with us together . we have a well seasoned Mining Engineers and Technocrats; Lets us work together and greater we manage and achieve great success.

Do have a wise investment decision.

I remain your manager and partner.

Engr. Abe Joseph
A-Z Dredge and Mine Machinery Inv. Ltd

080-85998064
081-30056065(whatsapp)
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you are an international broker or buyer, you can partner with us and be our distributors abroad by this we regularly export mined product to you, after supply you send back to us our own returns as in agreement.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Tjun(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2019
If you are a Miner, Farmer or Trader of solid minerals, precious metals, gemstones or agricultural produce and want to export your products in order to make more profit, reach out to us.

We can advise you on the procedure and requirements. We can find you overseas buyers. We can also arrange for the right legal counselling in these matters.

For more information, check my signature and send me an email.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2019
OK,

Will revert to you in your signature time line.

Thanks
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
BENEFIT OF INVESTOR: “WE HAVE MINOR AND MAJOR INVESTORS”

(A) A minor inventor gets 20% monthly until amount invested is double
#2,000,000 equity inventors get 20% (#400,000) monthly return for 10months
Making Total = #4,000,000 in 10 months.

(B) MAJOR INVESTOR
A major Investor with equity of Ten million naira gets
ratio on minerals mined on site on budget of analysis above, as itemize
below

 40% of mineral mined goes to major investor
 10% of mineral mined goes for next site expenses
 20% to miners on farm
 30% to Managing Company / brokers.

Invest and partner with us today and guard the treasure by investing where thy principal is safe, where it may be reclaiming if desirable, and where thou will not fail to collect a fail rental.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
we have a major buyer in town directly to us but we plan going to Nasarawa to buy product because we do not have required quantity in store.

we need your partnership going forward as we enter into dry season good time to resume back to farm for mining.

l wish to hear from you soon.

Do have a wise investment decision.

Engr. Abe Joesph

080-85998064
081-30056065 (whatsapp)
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Do have a blessed week
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dear investor,

As we will be going to new year, looking for a good business to invest in ? gold mining is a lucrative business you can choose to invest in.

Partner with us today, and you will be glad you did.

do have a wise investment decision.
Re: Invest & Earn 15% Returs Quarterly Partner With Gold, Lead & Zinc Ore Mine Compn by Goldzinc123(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
We have a virgin gold site niw in Kogi.

we are looking for individual investors on joint ventures to partner with us.

we have the technical crew and geologies to work deploy to start mining..

we need your funding partnership to kick start the site.

its our pleasure to do business with you.

Engr. Abe Joseph

080-85998064
081-30056065 ( whatsap)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Guzape Abuja / FOR SALE -four Bedroom Bungalow At Abijo GRA Sangotedo / Phone And Accessories Store Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.