Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (93095 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
sureteeboy:

Exactly. This team is shockingly poor. They boot the ball to safety everytime they get it. But some guys here let sentimentalism becloud their sense of fair judgment. See them blaming Referee and VAR. Did we score a clean goal and VAR canceled it? Should we have won a penalty that VAR overlooked? Ain't surprised though. Humans generally have the tendency to blame someone else for their misfortunes

hmmi is this the best players Nigeria has to offer
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by blaise26abj(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
salford1:
The commentator said it wil be nice if the falcons get a goal back before half time. But the falcons are just runnin up and down without a game plan.
The team couldn’t even make normal passes against France and the first couple of minutes with Germany showed that they have not improved .
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Chubhie: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
SHUT UP. SHE HIT THE BALL AND THEREFORE IT IS NO PENALTY.
Thats a red card offence.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
These our girls are just running round trying to kill time. No tactics, no techniques, we can't use our physicality. Na to dance gbe body, and post on Instagram them sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
I thought you guys said this German women's team wasn't that good. What's the meaning of this now?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Sunnycliff(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Our gehs no even get game plan waahi
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Konki: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Justc:
Please how can I stream this match and the afcon matches for free

Because the person who hosted the internet and uploaded it there did so at zero cost ba?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Shukusheka(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Daeylar:

They are opposing Germany.
Which basically means they are supporting us.

Well, half a dozen technically isn't the same thing as six. grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by RealGOAT: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
salford1:
The commentator said it wil be nice if the falcons get a goal back before half time. But the falcons are just runnin up and down without a game plan.
no game plan indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by desvi: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
blaise26abj:

The team couldn’t even make normal passes against France and the first couple of minutes with Germany showed that they have not improved .

but you have to see the whole picture
compared to me they are Goddesses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Goovo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
otokx:
Nigeria will get a red card in this game, our tactics are wrong.
exactly
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Seanixking: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
AryaSand:

The Uganda game is quiet interesting too.
Yeah right. would've stick to that instead of rushing to watch naija own sef.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by jideflash(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
dis gals no sabi nada
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by smokers: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
this is where we would have needed oshoala the Germans can't run. but our attack is to slow

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by freshMallam1122: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
walai it is finished... let me call ordega she will not come to my house again.. enough is enough.. everytime heart attack
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by helinues: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Germans are only lucky to have scored 2..

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by DonMekino(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
nepapole:

Oga na pen.... No mind people.
it's a penalty call by the ref, if she decided otherwise it's still a good call...
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Moz22: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
abeg go prepare my lunch before you prepare for the super eagles while I prepare for you tonight grin grin
bad guy grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by sergiolefty(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Where can I watch the match live on mobile phone
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by desvi: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
jideflash:
dis gals no sabi nada

I no gree

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Chubhie: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
nepapole:

Oga na pen.... No mind people.
I was expecting a red card too. Kudos to the ref. she used her discretion.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Goovo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
YoungAncient1:
These our girls are just running round trying to kill time. No tactics, no techniques, we can't use our physicality. Na to dance gbe body, and post on Instagram them sabi.
i tell u
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dreambeat: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is there no player to replace Nnabuoku?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by blaise26abj(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
SHUT UP. SHE HIT THE BALL FIRST AND THEREFORE IT IS NO PENALTY.

So if she hit the ball and broke the girl’s leg , it’s not a penalty? And don’t ever tell me to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by nepapole(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chubhie:

I was expecting a red card too. Kudos to the ref. she used her discretion.
Abi..

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by desthan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
nepapole:

Really!!

POSITIVE
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Giroud dey this field ??
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Shukusheka(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I thought you guys said this German women's team wasn't that good. What's the meaning of this now?
Who ever told you the German team isn't good deserves some serious beating. They are two times world champions.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
RealGOAT:
no game plan indeed.

To think some people are still defending them.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by OlawaleBammie: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
fabselad:
i be cameroonian but i no like the way that japanese refree di handle this match.How can that touch lead to a penalty.The player had no intention to hurt and she wanted to kick the ball out
U re supposed to b speaking french grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by henryadex(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
We don try our best Nigeria no dey drive you make you come come reorganise

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.