Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (93070 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
1realBobby:
Francisca ordega is simply the best female player in Africa... her name has been mentioned more than anyone else on that pitch today.

The irony of it all is that she is a fine girl, and would obviously do enormously well in da oza room grin

Have u ever considered that perhaps u may be a pervert? Just maybe shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Virus99: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Teejay13:
Why now super falcon, this is not fair o.

Anyway make I advertise my biz small.

Apply for your Shengen Visa and get 100% Guarantee.

Good evening and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See number to call below

Which country is Shengen ?

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Kingchineme6(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please is the last handball against Germany �� a penalty kick?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by chucs: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:
Where are those mofos that said my girl, Oshoala was their only misfortune in life? Where una dey? Show face! angry

Shebi she's not playing? How market?
If I were her, na to enter dressing room sure pass. Make una mama go play. tongue
The goals they conceded were really unfortunate and that penalty was no penalty. They actually tried in the ending stages of the first and Oshaola has been bang below average barring the goal she scored. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by mclorenzo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Two more goals from the Germans to complete the job.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dedetwo:

It was not a penalty because her leg actually brushed the ball. However the silly VAR is doing its job, thus destroy Africans.

It is NOT the VAR's fault oooooooooo. The ref makes the decision in the end. The VAR is just for video analysis. Obviously it was not a penalty. Likewise the first goal. A player was obstructing the Nigerian keeper in an offside position... That goal should not have stood but bro Racism is in this world. It is inevitable... I am not even watching the match again. I have better things to do.

4 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
RealGOAT:
not a handball pls

Could you pls explain why? With intelligent and tactical reason. Cos I saw it. It touched the German lady's back hand.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Adakintroy: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
At some ppint ref and match officials have to be more. intelligent than this.

That German player was clearly obstructing the keepers view while in an offside position. The keeper had to shove him off at some point. But apparently he was not interfering with play. That the payer has to have a touch on the ball before he/she is judge as interfering is in my view remote or primitive.

If a player is obstructing a keepers view he is indirecting interfering with play. If a the keeper has to shove him off a few times, he is taking concertration away from play while in an offside position.

Am not saying it could not be call off as a goal. Am just making a silent point on intelligence and a proper definition of what interference should be.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ayayamedia(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ordega has been lively and energetic, but a chunk of the criticism has to go to the coach Thomas Dernerby too.. Teach this girls how to pass the ball, be strategic, stop depending on luck
I'm tired of all this kpoom kpoom kpoom
Anyway belle face football
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Kingchineme6(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please is the penalty kick against Germany �� a penalty kick? cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by franchasng: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Angeleena:
It's really disgusting,I don't get why some grown up folks sees white and call it black especially when it has to do with Africa vs Whites,is it to sound politically correct or enlightened or well exposed? I don't get it.

She went for the ball and not the foot. she touched the ball first!.
Yes our players are displaying mediocrity as a matter of fact the Cameroon female team are much more better, but u shouldn't turn ur eyes when these gals set cheated.
The goals are all questionable!
Yes the penalty was not a penalty, but then, you conceded goal in less than 30mins into the first half, you couldn't defend and take the attack to your opponent's side so they can feel the heat and stay off your side, yet you were too sluggish to mark them until they entered your 18yards box....

Nigerian ladies are slow just like the super eagles team....they can't even mark the Germans....watch how German players cluster around any of our players that dare touch the ball like its a taboo....but when Germans get the ball, our ladies give them so much space to decide accurately how and who to pass to.

Until Nigerian football teams learn to train on how to play fast paced attacking football, we will never go far in football!

All the nations that are doing well in football today play attacking football not Nigeria's sluggish, dull football style of 1994 that is outdated.

Watch how energetic and fast paced the Cameroonians are in attack and defense Those are serious footballers not Super Falcons crawling like snails cry

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Exempted: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aystarz:

That's no way to speak about Oluehi Tochukwu. She was one of our better players in last year's AWCON. Show some damn respect.

(WAS) in (LAST) (YEAR) right?

Sorry i am talking about the present... She's not inform. I am not a centimental analyst......
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
sureteeboy:

cheesy Nigerians no go kill person. Assuming the situation had been the other way round, and a penalty was awarded to the Germans for that kind of Handball, you would have come here to complain it shouldn't have been a penalty grin grin
SURE...THEY ARE VERY STRICT WHEN APPLYING THE RULES TO NIGERIA, BUT VERY LENIENT WITH THEIR FAVOURED WHITE TEAM.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Angeleena(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Suspect33:
it wasn't a penalty
Var isn't meant for Africa. So I agree with u
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Virus99: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
ayayamedia:
The only falcon on the pitch so far

So the rest are what ? Ostriches? undecided

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Funlag: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
ayayamedia:
The only falcon on the pitch so far
and wat has she done?? A tree can't make a forest bro grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Whobedatte(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Angeleena:
It's really disgusting,I don't get why some grown up folks sees white and call it black especially when it has to do with Africa vs Whites,is it to sound politically correct or enlightened or well exposed? I don't get it.

She went for the ball and not the foot. she touched the ball first!.
Yes our players are displaying mediocrity as a matter of fact the Cameroon female team are much more better, but u shouldn't turn ur eyes when these gals set cheated.
The goals are all questionable!
Always giving excuses for failure
The intent was clear -- to clear the ball but she missed and laced her stud on the German knee which no referee can possibly overlook.
Try and watch football and stop talking because you want to
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dedetwo:

It was not a penalty because her leg actually brushed the ball. However the silly VAR is doing its job, thus destroy Africans.

We're saying the same thing.

But I don't think the VAR will make the final call for a referee.

The VAR is kûkú handled by humans.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by clive2u(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
When i said this super falcon didnt deserve this spot people were bashing me wit my patriotic crap, nt totally the girls fault but they were terrible

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by kenzysmith: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
vicardino:
These girls ain't better than being coached by a local coach. If I may ask, how has this foreign coach improved our play? How? We are just marking space and not man marking. Imagine how the first goal was conceded? And the second? What an eyesore!!
shout up ur dirty mouth match still dey on u dey campaign 4 local coach. Local coach wey never carry u past 2nd round 4 d past 20yrs na
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Suspect33(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
what were y'all expecting? when it comes to football, Germany surpass Nigeria in every sphere, this shouldn't come as a surprise na, and these german girls sha cool wink
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by YoungAncient1: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dennerby has once again proven that a man cannot give what he doesn't have. It is not enough getting "a white skin man" to coach the team; what is his resume like?
Well, i don't expect anything from a team who kept vigil praying for another team in another group, not to win by more than two goals for them to qualify.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
franchasng:
Yes the penalty was not a penalty, but then, you conceded goal in less than 30mins into the first half, you couldn't defend and take the attack to your opponent's side so they can feel the heat and stay off your side, yet you were too sluggish to mark them until they entered your 18yards box....

Nigerian ladies are slow just like the super eagles team....they can't even mark the Germans....watch how German players cluster around any of our players that dare touch the ball like its a taboo....but when Germans get the ball, our ladies give them so much space to decide accurately how and who to pass to.

Until Nigerian football teams learn to train on how to play fast paced attacking football, we will never go far in football!

All the nations that are doing well in football today play attacking football not Nigeria's sluggish, dull football style of 1994 that is outdated.

Watch how energetic and fast paced the Cameroonians are in attack and defense Those are serious footballers not Super Falcons crawling like snails cry
SHUT UP YOU BASTARD. THAT FIRST GOAL WAS A CLEAR OFFSIDE. EVEN THE BBC PANEL ARE ALL SAYING IT WAS OFFSIDE. WHILE OUR SELF HATING MUMU IS HERE TALKING RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by jaysoncute(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
robosky02:
FIFA women world cup:

Germany vs Nigeria

Date: 22nd june

Time: 17:30

Venue : Stade des Alpes, Grenoble

Women’s World Cup: Super Falcons qualify for Round of 16, to play Germany

Nigeria has qualified for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Round of 16.

The Super Falcons had to wait until the final Group F fixtures, to see if they would progress.

The USA beat Sweden 2-0 and more importantly, Chile could only defeat Thailand 2-0, despite needing to win by three unreplied goals.

Nigeria has taken the last slot reserved for the best third-placed countries.

The other three are Brazil, China and Cameroon.

Nigeria lost 3-0 in their opener to Norway, before beating Korea Republic 2-0 to claim their first win.

However, Thomas Dennerby’s ladies lost 1-0 under controversial circumstances to hosts France in their last Group A match.

They will now face Germany in the next round on June 22.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_des_Alpes
Streaming link for this match please
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by icankel: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:
Where are those mofos that said my girl, Oshoala was their only misfortune in life? Where una dey? Show face! angry

Shebi she's not playing? How market?
If I were her, na to enter dressing room sure pass. Make una mama go play. tongue
as if na only am come France, abeg make another person play even though they're all coming back by tomorrow
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by emerged01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
yoged:
if you kids come back with E8, F9. You should start commending them.
You don't expect your kid to perform when you didn't lay solid foundation for him for a good performance.
Considering the infrastructures in Germany,you know too well, we cant perform better than them
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by vicardino(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
boss1310:
I bet you won't say the same if Burundi beat us today.u will still come here saying that we must beat Burundi as if they are not humans too.there are teams that are better than the others and for you to beat those teams is what we call an upset.Germans are humans like us but in football especially in this current dispensation they have better players, better facilities,better crews, better facilities and the confidence that they will beat us
so it's not every post you see you try to argue when you actually know the reality

Sir, i've been watching football long enough to know that in a game of 90 minutes, many things come to play and better facilities, crews ain't any of them. We shouldn't have bothered showing up at world cup tournament cos we have no BETTER FACILITIES, BETTER CREWS AND CONFIDENCE.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Martinez19(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Something is happening.

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Moz22:
bad guy grin
my body don full cheesy
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by charlesm91(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
otokx:

Foreign coach has done nothing for us, NFF is just having a colonial mentality.
road side coach wey dem go carry from nowhere
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by DonMekino(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
but I no go lie ooooo I bet Germany to win with +1 handicapped �����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.