Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Who Is To Be Blame? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is To Be Blame? (213 Views)

Who Should Be Blame For This / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death / Who Is To Be Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths:parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blame? by Elijahbazz: 3:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Good day nlanders.
please i would appreciate if you ignore my grammar and concentrate on the message.

currently in our institutions you hear various student giving stories on how they are forced to the school or course they are studying.

most parent have really been successful in leading their chldren astray. some parents have stupid reasons sending their child to a school or course of study below are some reasons...

1. that course is good i heard my friend's child is also studying it or it is very marketable forgeting the child's opinion.
2. all because they see or know of someone who studied it and made it they think that would be a place for their child.
3. the annoying is when they force their child to achieve what they failed to or what they love.

all this are ought not to be so. we know they are our parent but this is our life. advise are good but you pick the once you know will relevant to you not them.

i heard of a nurse who gave a patient injection given to a dead person(imagine)

cont...
Re: Who Is To Be Blame? by Elijahbazz: 3:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Schools now put more effort on social life than on orientating both parent and student.
when most schools are opened to build the pocket of the owners and not the life of the student.

parent get and hear negative ideas and most don't care about how the child feels about their decision. they would even go as far as choosing dresses,friends and even places their chld would go.

all this have really lead lot astray.

you as the child at times dont know you are doing. most student this day are being influenced by peer. they don't what to stand for,they are lost and nobody to find them,none have the idea about the implication of what they are doing. they have grown with the mind set of 'make we sha do something' at all at all na him bad.. wake up!

i know we all have one or two thing to say and please note that whatever you say to this someone out there can learn from it.
who is to be blame parent,students or schools?

(1) (Reply)

Professions And Associated Computer Programs / Too Late To Apologise / JAMB: "Place Embargo On The Establishment Of New Universities" - Oloyede tells F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.