Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly (16112 Views)

Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by buharitill2023: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine these hypocrites.So the sham that took place in the HOR during the NASS election is a democratic process to the APC.Well, you created it esp.with the Omo-Agege senate brigandage so karma will continue to come around.
I hope you wil follow obaseki to beg for his return ticket, the same way idiotic pigs follow ambode to begged
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Ijawdefender:
Elections has been conducted,anybody that is aggrieved should go to the court and seek redress. I heard that both state formed quorum after the governor proclaimed the house opened.

Impunity breeds anarchy

This is what APC should do...encourage the cheated lawmakers to cause crisis in the states...declare state of emergency and remove the governors.

Since it's about who smart pass right?
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by wilsonuwakaiyeme: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Are you fish farmers, or u are interested to into fish farming, but u are worry of how to get fingerlings ,post fingerlings and juvenile , to stoke ur fish pound , is available for sale , location Delta State Isoko south, just contact me for more info, 07060440757 or u can also WhatsApp me too, don't worry of how to get it , am here to deliver to you , whatever breed u what, thanks
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by WHITELIGHTER: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
too many rebels within apc, obaseki is playing with fire, he is next after ambode

Stop saying what u have no clue about.... Esp since u are probably 1000km away somewhere in Sokoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2019
yerokunphilips:
The problem in this country is simply ,our leaders are selfish , heartless ,greedy and wicked . They want to retain power by all means . HOW ON EARTH CAN ELEVEN,I MEAN 11 OUT OF OVER 31 MEMBERS ELECT A SPEAKER IN BAUCHI WHILE IN EDO STATE 9 OUT OF 24 . THE GOVERONS NO SEBI PLAY POLITICS ,THEY ONLY SHOWS THEY DESPERATE ,INSECURE AND IMMATURE POLITICALLY .THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE HOUSE BY ALL MEANS .
the same way d president annioted Candidates emerged in nass...moreover those numbers dee form quorum... de should continue in the house and use a two third majority to redress it or go to court
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Esji80:

My brother ,go and find out what happened in Sokoto.

The APC member elected Speaker is Tambuwal's boy ooo

He contested against the preferred candidate of the APC. Just like Saraki version 2.0
and so what his colleagues voted for him simple... which every member participated...unlike the controversy in edo and bauchi...
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
highchief1:
oshiomole is not tinubu.tinubu does not make noise his actions speaks
edo state is not Lagos mind u if apc do not trade carefully pdp ll take over so leave that yeye tinubu osho comparison or ambode nonsense treatment
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
buharitill2023:
I hope you wil follow obaseki to beg for his return ticket, the same way idiotic pigs follow ambode to begged
you must be a clown to compare Lagos to edo state...if apc deny obaseki his ticket pdp ll take over cos apc ll cracked there...pdp is hugely strong in edo state so stop this nonsense of ambode...ambode lost cos Lagos is a one way traffic state and he didn't manage situations well...obaseki has some apc people on his side...ambode case everyone was against him...use ur head not ur shit yansh
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Blainz:

Impunity breeds anarchy

This is what APC should do...encourage the cheated lawmakers to cause crisis in the states...declare state of emergency and remove the governors.

Since it's about who smart pass right?
lolzz instigate fire... declare emergency for where... you no well
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by livelymatilda: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine these hypocrites.So the sham that took place in the HOR during the NASS election is a democratic process to the APC.Well, you created it esp.with the Omo-Agege senate brigandage so karma will continue to come around.
Hypocritical Zombie won't stop wailing.

Where were you when 9 was greater than 16.....wheb 6 was grater than 15 under Pdp government?
So Pdp created it..
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by highchief1: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
edo state is not Lagos mind u if apc do not trade carefully pdp ll take over so leave that yeye tinubu osho comparison or ambode nonsense treatment
na true sha.i want pdp to take over sha I’m a core delta pdp man
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Esji80:

He contested against the preferred candidate of the APC. Just like Saraki version 2.0

That's my point exactly. He didn't have to send proclamation letter at 10pm in the night or 6am early morning like Edo and Bauchi governors did in order to shut out the majority from the inauguration ceremony. Every politician in Nigeria has a price,just lobby and negotiate. You saw what happened in the NASS election where many Pdp lawmakers abandoned the directives of their party and voted lawan and Femi. They struck a deal with many of them,that's politics for you. You don't have to convoke the house at odd hours. Just imagine the clerk of the NASS convoking the house at 10pm in the night!
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Esji80:

At least in sokoto state all the members elect were present and elections held.
The inauguration didn't hold at night. Since when has the inauguration of assemblies become OGBONI meeting?
Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cajal:
...thanks so much ...unlike the biased statements made above..u

That's why we are where we are today as a country. Nobody speaks the truth anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Uncleodi:

Please, what exactly do you mean?

What did Tambuwal do differently and did he have a godfather

Tambuwal didn't have majority of members elect on his side initially, but he lobbied and negotiated his way through to get the speaker of his choice elected on the floor of the house. He didn't send proclamation letter at 10pm in the night. The inauguration took place during the day with all the members elect present.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly by Tecno66: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Cunnie man die Cunnie man bury am...! APC magic

When terrorists form a party .....this is the result
APC is a very funny party. They have forgotten Adams Oshiomhole's threat to use one third of the Senators in the 8th Senate to remove Olusola Saraki because the one third forms a quorum. It's staring them in the eyes now. Though I dont support lawlessness but come to think of it, for both Edo and Bauchi, a quorum was formed. You don't support a law only when it favours you and discard it when it's the other way. When Oshiomhole became Governor of Edo state, his party was not in majority but he staged a daylight coup and installed his puppet. So he should shut up because it's payback time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Traditional Rulers In Ekiti (Pictures) / Some Senators Plot Akpabio’s Impeachment In Saudi Arabia / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.