Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (17813 Views)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

you must think with your head not with your heart. remove emotion and employ sound reasoning.

there are other ways to go about this, the way ohaneze reacted is wrong.
So Miyetti Allah can talk anyhow but Ohaneze cannot abi?
Who did they discuss that nonsense with before spewing it out?
They are not in any position to say such publicly. We still have a federal government that does things the right way.
Don't ever allow history repeat itself in your time.
We all forgot who Buhari was because we played with history.
Today you want Fulani vigilantes as if their people in the police doing nonsense down here ain't enough?
We are going for state police and they want to frustrate it with vigilantes?
You allow your enemy to protect you forgetting Ojukwu got betrayed by allowing Yoruba soldiers into the Biafran army?
Why was history course removed in our curriculum sef?
So that you can come and be talking trash to me here?
What kind of spiritual slap do you want pls?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2019
my brothers think, think, think i am neither for or against the fulani vigilantee. but the manner ohaneze responded is wrong.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
my brothers think, think, think i am neither for or against the fulani vigilantee. but the manner ohaneze responded is wrong.
Oga they are not.
Stop assuming you are inferior in this country.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by slowbreeze(f): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Inukwa?Fulani Vigilante in South East?? What effontery? I no blame them Sha;na because their useless patron is president that's y they av guts to even yarn such rubbish. Imagine Aboki go dey do vigilante for my community ? When North East is still boiling and them never solve their own problems..Anyway Igbos are wiser than that okay..Boko Haram aka Herdsmen we are not interested in ur vigilante and will resist every Fulani Agenda in our region..Wetin person no go hear for this zoo..Chukwu aju.Tufiakwa.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by LZAA: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

Oga they are not.
That guy na conc afonja

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by dante0147: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Hen Obasanjo was shouting Islamization !!! Everybody was saying this man might be drunk! Una see am now ? Wetin go give miyetti allah to de say dem wan create security lol ! Una funny

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

So Miyetti Allah can talk anyhow but Ohaneze cannot abi?
Who did they discuss that nonsense before spewing it out?
They are not in any position to say such publicly. We still a federal government that does things the right way.
Don't ever allow history repeat itself in your time.
We all forgot who Buhari was because we played with history.
Today you want Fulani vigilantes as if their people in the police doing nonsense down here ain't enough?
We are going for state police and they want to frustrate it with vigilantes?
You allow your enemy to protect you forgetting Ojukwu got betrayed by allowing Yoruba soldiers into the Biafran army?
Why was history course removed in our curriculum sef?
So that you can come and be talking trash to me here?
What kind of spiritual slap do you want pls?
for me an igbo guy descended from a pure igbo line both mother, father, grand parents etc all igbo.

yet i choose not to support ipob or biafra. only a reasonable person would think it thoroughly.

fulani vigilantees as far as its miyetti allah that would sponsor it from there pockets and they will be closely monitored by the indigenous vigilantees and the state alike. with other negotiaitions is not a bad deal. it might help reduce crime rate in the east.

my only clause here is as far as they dont abuse it.

in the old days northerners acted as security men with there bow and arrows things went fine before the various crisis.

igbo land needs influx of people to boost our economy, and increase our population if the fulani choose to volunteer no problem.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by win3k: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Resist with what?
Half the youth from Igboland are either in jail abroad or selling drugs and doing 419 somewhere else.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by ProGSM(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
This is madness.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by skukimania(f): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
But wait oh, the whole of NE, NW & NC need these vigilantes more. So, why SE?
I am sure the Nigerian army will appreciate any help they can get in tackling the crisis in Borno ,Yobe & zamfara.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

Oga they are not.

na all these bragging, chest beating, threats, issuing of ultimatums, protests yet where e don take una.

why dont we try a different strategy
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by henryobinna(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

if you are an igbo man and not an ipob terrorist you would know where i am coming from, just look at the heading, we will resist fulani vigilantee in igboland. that heading is not diplomatic, it inly causes problem. you dont know how the northern media might convey it or an average fulani illiterate would interpret it. this only worsens our relationship with th fulani tribe.
we don't need any stupid diplomacy at thjs point in time... who born this thing sef?

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by Josewonder(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Full time fools ,begging for relevantt in Nigeria .we talking how to get back from relegation re now. Still callng sw slavee of Fulani. Common sense they don't HV.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

na all these bragging, chest beating, threats, issuing of ultimatums, protests yet where e don take una.

I don't where you come from but pls don't compare your brown roofs with any igbo man.
Shame no dey catch una sef?

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2019
henryobinna:
we don't need any stupid diplomacy at thjs point in time... who born this thing sef?
i am not surprised at your statement though, i even advised ipob members when their rubbish started and they rubbished my advice, 4years later, no biafra, most are injured, most are dead, most lost properties, their leader fled.

it takes a real and wise man to see the things i see and understand my point.
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

I don't where you come from but pls don't compare your brown roofs with any igbo man.
Shame no dey catch una sef?

full blown nwafor IMO STATE.

i am not surprised you call me a yoruba man.,
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by materialproject: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Igbo
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

Shame no dey catch una?

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

full blown nwafor IMO STATE.

i am not surprised you call me a yoruba man.,

Coz I have a female staff here from Imo state that always brandish her desire to marry a Yoruba or Anambra man.
She even detest men from her own state.
Pls go and sleep
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

Shame no dey catch una?

shame dae catch me as igbo man, say my whole tribe no get direction, and the worst them no want listen to anybody way want help.

but why i would never stop talking is because i cant change my tribe.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by AnalQueenluci: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Fulanization is only meant for the south west and Christain dominated parts of the North like Taraba..

The easterners saw tomorrow since yesterday....
taraba love igbos ,apga has 3reps in taraba
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

Coz I have a female staff here from Imo state that always brandish her desire to my a Yoruba or Anambra man.
She even detest men from her own state.
Pls go and sleep

mister man you are a liar. a very big one at that the only reason why an imo lady would want to marry outside her state is because she wants to see how it feels like to be different. we imo people are unique set of people. imo men are the best in NIgeria but the big canopy of the igbo tribe and the lunatics under it are frustrating our good works and good intentions
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
taraba love igbos ,apga has 3reps in taraba

please talk reasonably. this is not a criteria to know who loves you
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by AnalQueenluci: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
OBJ was right. southerners better leave political differences behind and focus on the securities of their territory

this Fulani agenda is not something to take with glove hand. time to chant APC or PDP is not now rather time to come together and resist this miscreants mission with the backup of Buhari led FG

if those doing poultry, fishery, goats, ram aren't disturbing other peoples land and killing them then this useless aniimal deserved no attention from anyone
i know hw u hated d igbos ...how come d sudden change?
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by owunabastard: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Bros I don't think you are Igbo man. Igbo man is always direct, no pretense in his words and actions
MyGeneration:

if you are an igbo man and not an ipob terrorist you would know where i am coming from, just look at the heading, we will resist fulani vigilantee in igboland. that heading is not diplomatic, it inly causes problem. you dont know how the northern media might convey it or an average fulani illiterate would interpret it. this only worsens our relationship with th fulani tribe.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MChaze25(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

mister man you are a liar. a very big one at that the only reason why an imo lady would want to marry outside her state is because she wants to see how it feels like to be different. we imo people are unique set of people. imo men are the best in NIgeria but the big canopy of the igbo tribe and the lunatics under it are frustrating our good works and good intentions
Lolzzzz...
Bunch of parasitic and cunny fellows. Ebonyi state better pass Una sef.
Go and sleep!
Ha ha ha ha ha.
E pain you abi?
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by AnalQueenluci: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
there are ways ohaneze can do things without making it look like they want to cause problem with anybody.

they can support fulani vigilantees by lip service then frustrate the effort on ground. thats more politically wise, not this charade.

ohaneze i as an igbo man, i am highly disappointed at you people.
Yoruba way i think ...
Sorry to burst ur bubbles igbos has honour
Am nt igbo though

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by Guyman02: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Karlovich:
They should set up the vigilante group in SW as they enjoy being slaves

This time you failed, Yoruba youths know that you are not Igbo and can't react against innocent Igbo youths on this topic, they seem to be together, we have not seen this on this forum for long.

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by Earthquake3: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

for me an igbo guy descended from a pure igbo line both mother, father, grand parents etc all igbo.

yet i choose not to support ipob or biafra. only a reasonable person would think it thoroughly.

fulani vigilantees as far as its miyetti allah that would sponsor it from there pockets and they will be closely monitored by the indigenous vigilantees and the state alike. with other negotiaitions is not a bad deal. it might help reduce crime rate in the east.

my only clause here is as far as they dont abuse it.

in the old days northerners acted as security men with there bow and arrows things went fine before the various crisis.

igbo land needs influx of people to boost our economy, and increase our population if the fulani choose to volunteer no problem.

Fulani vigilantees that will be monitored by the indigenous vigilantees and state

So a vigilantee that will be monitored by 2 other vigilantees grin

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by AnalQueenluci: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

i am being called ipob by yorubas for supporting igbo policies and afonja by igbos for supporting the right thing. but i will never stop speaking the truth

in the entire Nigeria i have found out that the north seems to be our true neighbour. and i would keep doing everything possible to mend that bridge.
@ bolded .....thats d true nature of yorubas during d time of trouble or War,
Bat ideology

Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
owunabastard:
Bros I don't think you are Igbo man. Igbo man is always direct, no pretense in his words and actions

thats the old igbo way of thinking that lead us into a brutal 3years civil war, lead most of our people to emmigrate out of igbo land and lead us into years of federal and political irrelevance.

in my time i will change that

i am part of the new igbo world order, and i will keep sharing my views until things change
Re: We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah by MyGeneration(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yoruba way i think ...
Sorry to burst ur bubbles igbos has honour
Am nt igbo though

igbo have honour, we keep our word and honour our promises, but that doesnt mean we should go looking for trouble

Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists / Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP / Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55