Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) (50118 Views)

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
EVERYTHING THIS MAN DOES IS SO... IMMACULATE.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by sholex1: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
misleading headline
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Alejobs: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
guuudy87:
This guy can just do virtually every sport with ease

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by JobNowNowNg: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
nairalee:
I hope he perfects it so that he can use it efficiently to gain penalty calls from unobserving referees
What I was waiting for grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
When I was thinking he is now a keeper cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
[s]
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity. Eternity may seem miles away actually it is a split seconds away once death comes
[/s]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by pabon(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
THE TOPIC GOT ME LAUGHING.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by YoungG12(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:
Make e sha no go dive enter shark mouth sha if not na sorry o
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Morenikeji070: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Lol don't dream no one ever use the word goat first him before.
Na only messi them they call goat
Mopolchi:
The only G.O.A.T. I know in football. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by braveboy64(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:
BIKO MEN I NEED YOUR RESPONSE..

WHY DO MEN UnCloth LADIES BEFORE SEX,AND AFTER SEX..YOU DONT DRESS BACK ..SHE'S LEFT TO WEAR BRA..G..STRING..WHY..AFTER THE HUSTLE..MEN WHY?
No campaign after election
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by chiboy1116: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Dude is a really good diver though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:

WHY DO MEN UnCloth LADIES BEFORE SEX,AND AFTER SEX..YOU DONT DRESS BACK ..SHE'S LEFT TO WEAR BRA..G..STRING..WHY..AFTER THE HUSTLE..MEN WHY?

Because you are fuccked up no one helps you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by OyinO: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2019
cana882:
Messi~ Official sponsor of this thrash..

Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by agamaruf: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2019
The real G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Memberclub(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Belawy:
Ororo is far better than Messi
...At diving
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by OyinO: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Envy and hate will lead you nowhere. Leave CR7 alone.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Ololade4god(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:

Because no one cares after you have been fu.c.ke.d
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2019
tfash96:
So make we fry pawpaw

You do dry couldn't even manage a single laughter
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by oloyede90(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Because, in this life, once you are bleeped, you are now on your own
Olamsoh:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:

Stop weed u no go hear now see the outcome
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Godsage(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:

Go and ask ur grandfather

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2019
mark this Messi fans... this is how him go score goal in UEFA finals next season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2019
MobileGees:
See headline grin cheesy

Op you no fit make heaven even if it's free

Na wa o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Coldsteel(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2019
I knew this guy was a dolphin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2019
While Messi is praying for VAR next season

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You do dry couldn't even manage a single laughter
u can rest in peace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2019
tfash96:
u can rest in peace
That's your wish and it will follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RIO 2016: Where American Basketball Team Will Stay VS The Athletes' Village. / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.