Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Akon Live In Ilorin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Live In Ilorin (6223 Views)

Peter Okoye Pictured Live In Stanford Bridge During Chelsea Match / Wizkid Dont Dull Remix Ft. Akon. Download Now / 2Face Idibia Vs Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by Maxecloe: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
it was an incredible event, also a high energy performance that was unmatched all day and night.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by ademiller(f): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
Did u loose a teeth? u no dey shame u be gay?
did u have to touch him? them for give u mark for body. ow man go dey craze for man like am to d extent of touching him. shuo shocked
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by googles: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

see Akon belle. . . na wa for kwarans o dem don lem the guy correct amala and shine shine bobo cheesy
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by vorosmartm(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ah! this kind concert hold for this naija na im i no know?, dulling
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by semid4lyfe(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

see Akon belle. . . na wa for kwarans o dem don lem the guy correct amala and shine shine bobo cheesy

googles has finally killed me with laughter grin grin

You be basket case, I swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by bibs(f): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
these comments are so so funny, couldnt stop laughing.

@ DISTINCT89,
next time u go respect ur old age  grin
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by googles: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
semid4lyfe:

googles has finally killed me with laughter grin grin

You be basket case, I swear grin grin grin grin

hehehe grin

this one wants to show the whole of kwara our thing. . . nanamu oshi angry
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by damola1: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
chei, can't believe i missed this, akon, chei chei chei,
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by semid4lyfe(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
This thread funny like hell and the funniest guy has to be the OP. See im & creamish yarn below:

Creamish ask am question
creamish:
You touch Akon?

Waaaaaooooooooooow!! grin

See im reply
DISTINCT89:
Yeah or you don't believe me?

I've laughed so much on this thread today that my stomach is hurting.

LAWD! Some mothers do have 'em. grin grin
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by lovejo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
AKON IS A GREAT ARTISTE, I HAVE BEEN TO HIS SHOW ONCE AND HE ALWAYS CARRY EVERYONE ALONG, AT A POINT HE HAS TO SHOUT FOR HIS SECURITY TO ALLOW HIM BE AMONG HIS PEOPLE SO EVERYONE CAN TOUCH.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THE SHOW WAS HELD IN ILORIN, SORRY ILORIN PEOPLE NOT TO INSULT YOU.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by DisGuy: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
So Kwara people sabi better thing?

Wish i was there though! a friend designed the flyer, pestering me with emails!!
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by DisGuy: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
lovejo:

AKON IS A GREAT ARTISTE, I HAVE BEEN TO HIS SHOW ONCE AND HE ALWAYS CARRY EVERYONE ALONG, AT A POINT HE HAS TO SHOUT FOR HIS SECURITY TO ALLOW HIM BE AMONG HIS PEOPLE SO EVERYONE CAN TOUCH.

[b]I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THE SHOW WAS HELD IN ILORIN,
SORRY ILORIN PEOPLE NOT TO INSULT YOU.[/b]

Duhhh where should the show paid for by the kwara state government be held? why was the independence day celebration held in Abuja?
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by lovejo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ DIS GUY.
you know how muslim state change everything in the name of religion, i remember when beyonce was to perform here, they said she is immoral in dressing and they will issue Fatwa, (JIHAD).

Just let assume their way of thinking is improving.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by DisGuy: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
wow that's a stretch, I wouldn't consider Kwara state a Muslim state it might be considered 'north' but they have absolutely no record of violence (state with perhaps lowest crime record in the country) or any sort of dominant religious influence especially now
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by tpiah: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2010
i've always thought of kwara as a muslim state. They have this huge mosque in the center of ilorin.

i think akon would be acceptable somewhat since he's muslim and fulani i believe.

beyonce on the other hand- not so much in public at least.  But didnt she or her husband receive a chieftancy title from there sometime ago?
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by spikedcylinder: 2:01am On Oct 07, 2010
What's this condescending attitude towards Kwara?
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by DisGuy: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2010
^^ me too i know know o, well Sarah Palin thought Russian is around the corner wink

tpiah:

i've always thought of kwara as a muslim state. They have this huge mosque in the center of ilorin.

i think akon would be acceptable somewhat since he's muslim and fulani i believe.

beyonce on the other hand- not so much in public at least.  But didnt she or her husband receive a chieftancy title from there sometime ago?

yes Muslim state as in higher population of Muslims than Christians but not sharia or any form of predominant religious influence in governance

yes- Jay Z visited ilorin some years ago

http://bellanaija..com/2006/10/jay-z-in-kwara.html
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by DISTINCT89(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2010
What an outstanding performance from all the celeb present including the duo u don hit my car, lol
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by thameamead(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2010
Dis Guy:

^^ me too i know know o, well Sarah Palin thought Russian is around the corner wink

yes Muslim state as in higher population of Muslims than Christians but not sharia or any form of predominant religious influence in governance

yes- Jay Z visited ilorin some years ago

http://bellanaija..com/2006/10/jay-z-in-kwara.html

Beyounce and Jay z were in Ilorin to set up a water charity a couple of yrs ago, the pictures are on this site. i don't think they donated a penny, these celebrities sha, always wanting people to think they care about the poor but in reality, its always a PR stunt.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by thameamead(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
funny comments on this thread, thanks to creamish, Distinct and others for brighting up my day. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by baslone: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
thameamead:

Beyounce and Jay z were in Ilorin to set up a water charity a couple of yrs ago, the pictures are on this site. i don't think they donated a penny, these celebrities sha, always wanting people to think they care about the poor but in reality, its always a PR stunt.

Yeah, the news and pix's were everywhere!

lovejo:

@ DIS GUY.
you know how muslim state change everything in the name of religion, i remember when[b] beyonce was to perform here[/b], they said she is immoral in dressing and they will issue Fatwa, (JIHAD).

Just let assume their way of thinking is improving.

Hmmmm! 
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by crackhouse(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
how much did tony tetuila collect for that show?, however, make him use am well this time oo.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by SABalogun: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
nice one.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by kenoyad: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
Akon, for ilorin, public fund, ABK for president.
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by MrCork21: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
akon IN iLLORan?? Ok, this is News? I give up!!

The boy cant even sing. ( no oofeinse)
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by Smartmanager(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
How i wish i were there
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by Ignatio(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
Naeto C's dressing fall hand.
I don't know if na agbero Sauce Kid go do for jand
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by MrCork21: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
ok who is hakon?, is he another IBO? (no oofeinse)
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by kellylil11: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2010
latest cheat for browsing only available for etisalite and mtn.call me at 08095908310
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by zubeyr(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
Akon is not Fulani he is Wolof from Senegal (wolof unlike most other languages of sub Saharan Africa is not tonal language )
Wolof also spoken only in Senegal Gambia and Mauritania
Re: Akon Live In Ilorin by colane(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
Instead of letting people know you were beaten for touching a celeb, you should have prayed to God that it would comes to a time in your life that people also would be beaten for seeing you, Dont forget many died while watching Micheal Jackson and Akon (Hold My Hand) They didn't touch but they died after all,

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / Nicki Minaj Shares Cute Pics With Her Man As They Pose In Front Of Effiel Tower / Tonto Dikeh Shares Flirty New Pics+illuminati Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.