Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Festus Adedayo Speaks On Being Sacked By Lawan, Vows To Keep Hitting Buhari, Tin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Festus Adedayo Speaks On Being Sacked By Lawan, Vows To Keep Hitting Buhari, Tin (189 Views)

Macaroni, Debo Adedayo Hit Back At Bola Tinubu, Sanwoolu And Their Supporters / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Adedayo Aderombi Aka Dee One |biography & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Festus Adedayo Speaks On Being Sacked By Lawan, Vows To Keep Hitting Buhari, Tin by NigerGossip(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Prominent columnist, Festus Adedayo, has spoken for the first time, since the Senate President Ahmad Lawan, rescinded his appointment.

DAILY POST reports that Lawan took the decision, barely 48 hours after appointing Adedayo as Special Adviser on Media and Publicity.

This came after some supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) kicked against the appointment.

On Thursday morning, a group known as APC stakeholders accused Lawan of rewarding President Muhammadu Buhari’s enemies.

They had cited some articles, in which he criticised Buhari and some of his policies.

“Of a truth, I am a venomous critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, with no apologies. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole, Ibikunle Amosu, Bukola Saraki and several others have been on the receiving end of the unkind temper of my pen.

“What those who are vilifying me for always writing against government should have done was to rise from their laziness and conduct an x-ray of my writing. In my close to 20 years of public sphere intervention …I believe that government should reflect the highest moral echelon of society and those who run it should make covenant of chastity and fidelity with themselves,” Adedayo said in a statement.

Click Below is the full statement:http://www.naijagossip.ml/2019/06/festus-adedayo-speaks-on-being-sacked.html

(1) (Reply)

If U Want To Make 10k Weekly Without Stress ,come In Here / Challenges Affecting The Nigeria Banking Sector / Accounts Payable Services/accounts Receivable Services: A Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.