Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) (43139 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Chai drake wicked o

Y I'm postpone her own till 10 years now? com add extra unit load ontop am sef wey make aunty kemi dey chop dis kyn konkiri hard life wey she dey so.
Abeg she need to call am Asap o,coz her life don too go left.

Shaa na now we know say no be IYABO FEVER dey do u.

Call drake Ma'am.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) by Exodora: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
So what is wrong in begging. People will just be saying bullshit all in the name to be appraise . There is not wrong in begging especially when you know you don't have , keep pride aside and you maybe saved. Some of us that are insulting her cannot even burst of ordinary pen being bought by their hard earned money and yet they come to say bullshit about someone who need help and is not ashamed to say it louder. Lazy youths . She is a Berger at least is better than being an Olosho , Yahoo,ritualist etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) by DissTroy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
This is the 12,589th time I'll be seeing this picture , she has one like that with Rihanna and Kim k , she should just pic mix everything and use it as profile picture , it's probably her way of showing her street cred !!!

Kemi might be eccentric (she's admitted to having mental health issues) but we all know she's intelligent and articulate, verbally and lexically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) by hush007: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Ah!!!

Where is Drake pointing to?

I guess the drake curse got her too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) by RDPMAN: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2019
negbike:

WE KNOW that she's a lunatic with GULLIBLE followers like YOU!!

Clap for yourself, you are not even bold enough to defend your point alone why the word 'we' well you just won the GULLIBLE award of the year because you have been easily persuaded to believe she is a LUNATIC through the News flying around, I have nothing to prove to you but like I said, don't criticise what you don't know. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed / Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident / Caroline Danjuma Showed Off Bum In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.