Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram (4260 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by MrNollyzone: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2019
One of Ned Nwoko’s son identified as Emzy has revealed a chat between him and Ned’s 6th wife Regina, where she’d Dm’ed him concerning a post which he didn’t mention anyone’s name

Though Regina finds the post offensive and also believe he was referring to her, took to her DM to converse with Emzy but didn’t get what she bargained for

Emzy got annoyed when Regina addressed him as “ugly”, he came for her insisting that Regina could have never own a brabus in her life if not for his father

Emzy reveals he grew without a father’s care, and doesn’t have anything to do with his father’s wealth as well

Source: https://gidifeed.com/regina-daniels-and-one-of-neds-son-clashes-on-instagram/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by MrNollyzone: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2019

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by princechurchill(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2019
This is how it begins

I'm not saying anything will happen but something, sometime, somewhere will happen

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by NaijaCelebrity: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Rednaxelot: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
I saw something like Bra bus!

Auto correct don turn Brabus to bra bus

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Jayslicky: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Stepmother that cannot control her stepson is that one a stepmother. This exactly what you get when your stepson is older than you and don't even depend on his father/your husband for finance.
Greedy stepmom and disrespectul stepson, they would make a wonderful nollywood movie.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Davash222(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmmmm, don’t know why I’m having this feeling this boy would accidentally or intentionally fucck this girl if care is not taken.

Just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by memez: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by falcon01: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2019
This is bullshit! why bringing your nonsense online?
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by kidap: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by LearnITsmash(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Why are these clowns fighting again, can't they see that regina is only using the old man to secure her financially depraved future undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Lool KIDS
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by partnerbizz5(f): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Does it mean Ned was a deadbeat dad to this boy?

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by TheGameYard(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Inside life. Na conscience dey worry her
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by horlahwaley(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
So she still gat conscience after sharing "generator" with 5 older women

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by abdeiz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Let me grow three balls if this doesn't hit front page
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by rOsy247(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Weeping like a baby
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Enosa1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
The boy should go make his own money.

We may consider him to come work with us @SolarDuke Electrical
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by ruggedtimi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
last last i own them all...serious statement

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Kenneth10110(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mtcheww. Shildren
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by sinaj(f): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Fact!
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by czarina(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
A very dumb statement from a kid who still has a lot of growing to do.
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by Martinez19(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
This guy is not someone you will have a secret chat with — he will expose everything. grin

Why didn't Regina Daniels say "anything I do for him, I do it out of love" Why the other way round? grin

Anyway, let people live their lives in peace.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by pu7pl3(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I saw something like Bra bus!

Auto correct don turn Brabus to bra bus

Plz wtf is a brabus?
Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by starbuck(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Biko, show some likes for my kid

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by czarina(f): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
starbuck:
Biko, show some likes for my kid
He is cuteeeeeeeeeeeee kiss

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by starbuck(f): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
He is cuteeeeeeeeeeeee kiss

Thanks Jare

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And One Of Ned’s Son Clashes On Instagram by JubrinElSudan: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
He said "he loves her", he wants bleep him stepmother grin

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Davido Settled Their Cold War Yesternight At Kizz Daniel’s Show / See The Curvy 16 Year Old Instagram Influencer Who Is Gaining Popularity / Sexyest Magazine Cover Page-genevieve,kate Henshaw, Ini Edo And Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.