Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jonathan Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m, Metuh Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m, Metuh Tells Court (231 Views)

2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m, Metuh Tells Court by newsbook: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2019
A former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Olisa Metuh, Thursday told the Federal High Court in Abuja that the N400 million project fund in which he is standing trial was paid to him by former President Goodluck Jonathan and not the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Metuh informed the court that the money, which led to his arraignment by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on money laundering charges, was paid to him by Jonathan to execute some national assignments for the federal government.

Giving evidence on behalf of his company, Dextra Investment Limited, which is the second defendant in the suit and the account where the N400 million was paid into, the ex-spokesperson of the PDP told Justice Okon Abang that he could not consider the money for act of any unlawful purpose because it came from the then president.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/jonathan-not-dasuki-gave-me-n400m-metuh-tells-court

(1) (Reply)

Following Series Of Insecurity, FG Moves To Ban Almajiri System / Lawan’s Special Assistant On New Media, Onemola Resigns / We Will Perform Better Than 8th NASS, Gbajabiamila Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.