Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) (40624 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Gossipninja: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Below is a video of a little girl who refused to come back to Nigeria, after having a swell time in Dubai.

The little girl, identified as Anjola had celebrated her fifth birthday in Dubai, and she obviously had a splendid time, as she refused coming back to her home country.

In one of the videos taken in Dubai, the little girl says she wants to remain in Dubai, and has no interest in seeing her relatives and family in Nigeria. She even said she does not want to go back to her school in Nigeria.

After they arrived Nigeria, little Anjola could be seen crying outside her Nigeria home, refusing to go in. In the video, the five-year-old was seen crying as she complained that there was no light in the house. Her mother was also heard in the background begging her to enter the house.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/girl-refuses-returning-back-to-nigeria-after-having-a-swell-time-in-dubai-pics/

L

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Gossipninja: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2019
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by EtherealAnn(f): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Who no like better thing ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by nzeobi(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
who will like to return to a shithole.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Crimecity: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Buhari why?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Why heat no go worry her when dem carry agbaya and turban wear her .

Make them UnCloth her first make better 9ja breeze touch and re-format her brain. How many of her mates don H-enter plane before ? cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Madam over sabi Spermnyash NLD auto correct, which one be UnCloth ?

So one cannot type undreeess in peace here? Oh chim cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by EkunKekere: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Little mama saying in her own way what 99% of the oponu adults in this useless country are too scared to voice out.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by FactBoyz: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Deep message.. When I was younger I had this mindset that in the future; i mean now i am older, Nigeria would be like America or better.. I just had this hope on my country and i really loved it.. But as i grew older and wiser, my eyes cleared and i knew things are not the way it should be..

Buhari doesnt even give us a glimmer of hope for tomorrow hence people go into all sort of vices.. i dont support them either, but what is in Dubai, Norway, USA that cant be replicated in Nigeria in 10 years time?

I weep for the little girl if na kpako child go, him for no comeback.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Jmk9292(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Ok..Yeah some places are better and more comfortable than others.......

4 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
nansense..Dubai of all places..if she kon reach Canada nko?..all this village gals sef
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by BruncleZuma: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Pavore9: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
I no blame her biko! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Bantino(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Little girl is not pleased with happenings in her native country grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Next time, think twice before u take d lad out of Nigeria.. Small enjoyment don enter in body

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by crazygod(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2019
At this age she don know better thing. When she come grow to young lady nko? Another Regina Daniel loading tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Lol, I am not surprised, even the Devil craves to live in paradise than hell, it is better to live in Dubai or any functioning saner clime with peace of mind than to live in the headquarters of poverty in the world, 6th most miserable country on earth, and a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by momodub: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Poor girl
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by tstx(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
We started d race before them....

This part got me

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by tstx(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
We started d race before them....

This part got me
Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by DonHummer(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2019
girls will always be girls...
Them like better thing

2 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by adewest1999(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg make dem sell this country give us our share make everybody find their levels

7 Likes

Re: Girl Refuses Returning Back To Nigeria, After Having A Swell Time In Dubai (Pix) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria who did we offend ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty / Toyota Land Cruiser Somersaults At Stadium, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.