Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Want To Commit Suicide Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Commit Suicide Now (2105 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
sniper is here with me.

how many bottles can do a perfect job?
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by daddytime(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
We
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by daddytime(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

Come on..you are better and possess much more potentials than this.

What's troubling you?...

Oya come discuss your stress with me please.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by JBoss25(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Drinking sniper will be an extremely painful death
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:

Come on..you are better and possess much more potentials than this.

What's troubling you?...

Oya come discuss your stress with me please.
Me too, I’m troubled. I need money.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2019
My friend, please don’t give up, because we desperately need you.
WE NEED YOU.
It feels like a weakness right now, like a death sentence… but I swear, it’s the greatest strength that you have. Your compassion – your empathy – we need you to hold on just a little bit longer.
Hold on, because we need your gifts. The world is not right, and you know it. You don’t fit in, because you can’t… You were never meant to.
This society is sick. And you are a crucial part of the cure.
YOU ARE THE CURE.
You are one of the few who can change it. And you’re not alone. There are so many of us out there: we see a broken world that needs healing, we feel trapped in a place where we are misunderstood, unappreciated or incapable of sharing our truest selves, we may be depressed or medicated, alone or overwhelmed, but the whole future is in our hands. And we can change things, for each other, for good.
I know it’s dark right now. You may not see it, but I swear to you, that there is a brighter light in you, a light so pure that darkness would never recover if you were to unleash it. Feel it. Look for it. Look for it, like your life depends on it.
You have incredible, untapped potential, probably unseen by many people around you, and I know that it is absolutely killing you.
BUT PLEASE STOP.
LISTEN.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by JBoss25(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
WE NEED YOU.
It feels like a weakness right now, like a death sentence… but I swear, it’s the greatest strength that you have. Your compassion – your empathy – we need you to hold on just a little bit longer.
Hold on, because we need your gifts. The world is not right, and you know it. You don’t fit in, because you can’t… You were never meant to.
YOU ARE THE CURE.
You are one of the few who can change it. And you’re not alone. There are so many of us out there: we see a broken world that needs healing, we feel trapped in a place where we are misunderstood, unappreciated or incapable of sharing our truest selves, we may be depressed or medicated, alone or overwhelmed, but the whole future is in our hands. And we can change things, for each other, for good.
I know it’s dark right now. You may not see it, but I swear to you, that there is a brighter light in you, a light so pure that darkness would never recover if you were to unleash it. Feel it. Look for it. Look for it, like your life depends on it.
You have incredible, untapped potential, probably unseen by many people around you, and I know that it is absolutely killing you.
BUT PLEASE STOP.
LISTEN.
is that really your picture? I would love to exchange numbers with you grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by obowunmi(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria is a terrible country.

Hope you find peace however you must.

Isn't it better if BokoHoram blows you away? Go to the North if you really want to die.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
JBoss25:
is that really your picture? I would love to exchange numbers with you grin
no
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by daddytime(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Davash222:

And you think money would erase your troubles?

Wrong notion..
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by JBoss25(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Davash222:

even me bro, being broke is making me seriously depressed, but i'm not reasoning suicide

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Davash222(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:

Wrong notion..
Yes, money would erase my troubles!!! My troubles are different from your troubles, or are you my troubles

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by JBoss25(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:

Wrong notion..
see this one undecided
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
no
Fear God na.. hehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by bunmconig(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

Nwanne m, Biko, life dey sweet pass make person drink sniper o.
try fried fish with ijebu garri soaked inside chilled water. I bet you, you will be knocked out within seconds without any pain.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Davash222:
Fear God na.. hehehehe
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Davash222(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
bunmconig:

Nwanne m, Biko, life dey sweet pass make person drink sniper o.
try fried fish with ijebu garri soaked inside chilled water. I bet you, you will be knocked out within seconds without any pain.
With which money Dude is broke and depressed, the only thing that can make him drop that sniper is credit alert.

you’re even making the case worst by mentioning those good things of life that a broke dude hates to hear.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by daddytime(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Davash222:

Yes, money would erase my troubles!!! My troubles are different from your troubles, or are you my troubles

Cool... I make my own money and won't give in to your cheap emotional blackmail by sharing with you.

Now get your lazy ass up and go find a legitimate hustle to make money and kill your troubles.

Stop being an online almajiri
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by bunmconig(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Davash222:

With which money Dude is broke and depressed, the only thing that can make him drop that sniper is credit alert.

you’re even making the case worst by mentioning those good things of life that a broke dude hates to hear.

I bet you, I am more dead broke than the guy.
the only asset I have for now is hope and I will never contemplate suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Eazie351(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

just half a bottle is enough na...haba!

money is your problem, but you can raise money for *bottles* of sniper abi...
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

You have just 1 choice @ this moment. Proof mother fuckers wrong.

Walk around and see people with worse conditions and they are still happy to be alive .....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by internationalman(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't know why they are even advising him against doing it..

Go ahead and commit it idiot..

One less stupid person will do the world a favour.

There has always been poor people from time to time. Nor be you start am.

Infact if I was there with you I would shove that sniper up your throat and make sure you overdose on it.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Davash222(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2019
daddytime:

Cool... I make my own money and won't give in to your cheap emotional blackmail by sharing with you.

Now get your lazy ass up and go find a legitimate hustle to make money and kill your troubles.

Stop being an online almajiri
Your verbal diarrhea is unnecessary. I understand, You wouldn’t be at peace with your wretched self if you don’t turn a simple question into a drama or unnecessary lines filled with delusions and low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Coolgent(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

Drop your number/mail your problem will be solve.
Forget about suicide its not an option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Aaronbee7(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
WE NEED YOU.
YOU ARE THE CURE.
BUT PLEASE STOP.
LISTEN.
Dear OP read the above and repeat the bolden to yourself. The sorrow may last for the night but God's joy comes in the morning. He knows what we're going through and in His own time He will make all things beautiful. Stay alive and let's transform our world.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Aaronbee7(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
I read some people's comment and I feel like giving up on humanity.
Would you give the same advice you are dishing out if it were your family member or close friend that put up this post. I don't pray for anyone to get depressed but if you've been there before you will know that negative comments to depressed people will do more harm to them than good. We know this is naija and some people are already attributing negative comments and unnecessary savagery to Nairaland but you can change the narrative and try to make positive comments whenever you have the opportunity because you don't know who is reading your comment and who is gonna be affected by what you post. I believe Seun did not create this platform for toxic and negatively minded people so let's try our best to spread the light assuming this platform is the only opportunity for us to touch lives.
OP, if the world has given up on you you shouldn't give up on yourself. It is only when you give up on yourself that you will fail. Whatever is the issue, just know there is a solution. Seek the solution and your life will never remain the same. Talk to people you trust, the ones that really care about you, open up and I tell you you'll be glad you did. If you are able to come out of this, you will be of help to a lot of people who may find themselves in the same situation tomorrow. Look up to God, He never fails.
May God help us all not to be depressed to the extent of wishing for death. May we find help whenever/wherever we're in need. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by mkbessman(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2019
My dear, suicide is not an option. even if you do it doesn't get you to your destination. when someone dies, he's left behind forever. My advice for you is "DONT TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUS BECAUSE LIFE ISNT EVEN SERIOUS ABOUT YOU" just have a little focus. don't have too many plans and don't capitalize much on a long term plan (from experience). let me explain with an illustration. I had this rugged ambition of travelling out, meet great people, network, get married to a babe from a well to do naija parents. that has been my aim and then I see good women around here in nigeria and I shun them. today i'm still single, i'm over 30 while my younger bro is getting married. you see, now i'm still in nigeria and my dreams never came so I decided to let it go. I streamlined my dreams to the present. don't bank more on those long term future aspirations because while embarking on them the road becomes very narrow. my advice for you is to have a streamline focus. you can have an option B but don't habour too many options. by streamlining to the present I mean for example, I want to relocate to Canada for instance and I don't have such finance, I go for scholarships. how? get the requirement needed, list what you need, save for the international exams, pass well, get your passport then apply. you will get it. you can set goals to achieve that. this is just an example. don't get distracted in that little thing you want to achieve now. anything that will eat dip into you pocket to serve as obstacle to your goal you cut it off. try this and things will work for you. i'm learning from my mistake so you can as well do. it's not enough to be defeated by death. Hey! you still lost. bottom line is, don't put your heads in so many things at the same time. have one focus for the present. if you can achieve it then you'll see the long term plans falling to place. I think i've given you my cents
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=Georgexx1 post=79533583]sniper is here with me.

how many bottles can do a perfect job? [/quote

You are only thinking about what others say and will say about you.

You need to just pray and be patient.
If God has destined you to be very great and you are expecting to harvest the same time with others who are destined to be just GREAT and not very great then you are a bit in a hurry.
Remember it takes a few months to harvest beans after planting but it takes years to harvest cocoa after planting.

Remember the sufferings of Job,Joseph and David in the Bible.
Remember the sufferings of Nelson Mandela,Olusegun Obasanjo(was about to be killed in Prison but later became president of Nigeria for 8 years) and even Ebele Goodluck Jonathan (had no shoes to wear to school but later became president of Nigeria)
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Moz22: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
WE NEED YOU.
YOU ARE THE CURE.
BUT PLEASE STOP.
LISTEN.
you had this epistle written somewhere? This is quite intelligent I must say

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by ifyalways(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

Stop fooling around Stephen. I will have someone call and show brother Richard this thread.

Suicide is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Jackofalltrade: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Check his profile and post from March 21.

This 38years old dude may commit suicide truely,please anyone that know him personally should console him and dont let him be alone.
Georgexx1:
sniper is here with me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber. / This Beautiful Girl Is Missing According To A Facebook Post / The Recapture Of Mubi Town From Boko Haram (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.